|
Author Topic:   LDA, service upgrade update?
synack
posted February 28, 2003 07:18 PM         
Jim,

You'd hoped to have your service upgraded by the end of this week.

How'd you make out?

People are staying away from your TM server in droves due to the lag. I know ... you know.

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted March 01, 2003 11:18 AM            
We've put in a new switch that should help a bit. The Service upgrade goes online on the 13th...

Jim

IP:

mr.BIG
posted March 01, 2003 12:38 PM         
I was just on at LDA server and it seems better , but still some lag . I'll play on Robo's Clan map server for the time being , especially on tuesday evenings for the ddm's

------------------
To Some It's a six pack .............To Me It's A Support Group hehe......... Fun ! ! !

IP:

synack
posted March 01, 2003 03:53 PM         
Thanks for the update, Jim. Can't wait!

The Master Client seems to be working well now. Based on limited gameplay, the LDA server seems better, but it's still laggy at times.

[This message has been edited by synack (edited March 01, 2003).]

IP:

synack
posted March 13, 2003 07:58 PM         
Any update, Jim?

IP:

mr.BIG
posted March 14, 2003 10:25 PM         
Just got off Lda server , Max , Wolfman , Smiley , Pablo were there seemed to play fine my ping was 200 to 300 .
The bummer now is I'm used to the clan maps , so playin the old stock ones sucks , besides the rotation sucks too

------------------
To Some It's a six pack .............To Me It's A Support Group hehe......... Fun ! ! !

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 14, 2003 11:45 PM            
Some ppl are never happy.....

IP:

mr.BIG
posted March 15, 2003 08:51 AM         
Right Matrix , after the ingame comments i've seen , your right on the money
But it's a lot more than just " some " chum
BTW are you saying that you like the map rotation on the LDA server ???? For those of us who play on a daily basis , the maps are the pitts , compare to Robo's clan map server rotation , and you will see what we mean

------------------

If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. It's no use being a fool about it .

IP:

wolfman
posted March 15, 2003 04:52 PM            
It would be nice if they would change the maps now and then. Happy either way. JT

IP:

mr.BIG
posted March 15, 2003 08:39 PM         
It's not just pickin on the map rotation .
After you have competed on the clan maps , with all the weapon points , the stock seems so mundane
Before I get jumped on over this , may I remind those who say Niight , that you are also the peeps who developed mods .
So now get off the pot , I really was at the outset opposed to mods , and was flailed for it , now as far as maps , Clan ddm maps to be precise , I'll not stand in the way , and welcome the change
This isn't about the newbs , It's about better maps which make a better game
If the LDA server remains with the stock maps , so be it , but the maps nowday's , and the rotation suck .
This may be LDA's way of saying goodbye to the PC community . Can't say I'd blame them considering the upkeep

------------------

If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. It's no use being a fool about it .

IP: