|
Author Topic:   DDM today 2/23/03
mr.BIG
posted February 23, 2003 09:52 AM         
Will there be one ???? Forget using the LDA server , much lag with only a few peeps on .
Not sure if Par will host today , if not how about Hammer . His server was alway's pretty stable , anyone able to contact him ???
I'm sure any stable server will do , hopefully with the clan ddm maps

------------------
Support D.A.M. .............Mothers Adainst Dyslexia !

IP:

Paranor
posted February 23, 2003 11:34 AM            
Umm yeah - see I remembered at 3:55 to convert the server over which takes 60-90 minutes so no DDM server.

However, I setup my yahoo account to email and page me at 3:00 on Friday's.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 23, 2003 12:49 PM         
Good enough Anyone else able to put up something stable with the clan ddm maps ????

------------------
If it has wheels , it will give you a problem ! And now for something totally different .

Noted bad sig and edited. Change it - thank you.

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited February 23, 2003).]

IP:

Paranor
posted February 23, 2003 01:19 PM            
How long before your signature is banned?

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 23, 2003 03:49 PM         
Hmmm I hope until I get bored with it hehe There are a few definitions of boob . I think one definition is a moron , so boobs would be 2 morons or more hehe

------------------
If it has wheels , it will give you a problem ! And now for something totally different .

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 23, 2003 03:52 PM         
I had good luck on Robo's clan map server earlier , pretty smooth gameplay , so i'll keep login on their for awhile

------------------

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 23, 2003 05:16 PM            
we all know what you mean. you are playing with words the same way that i do on a daily basis. methinks the water that your in is still slightly over lukewarm... GET RID OF IT.

[This message has been edited by Scrap Metal (edited February 23, 2003).]

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 23, 2003 05:19 PM            
convert server? 60-90 minutes? 3:55? you DO have untill 8:00...

IP:

KONG
posted February 23, 2003 05:37 PM            
Relax scrappy, thats a job for the board moderators..

------------------
Qersys
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done.

Ronald Reagan (1911 - )

IP:

Rex R
posted February 23, 2003 06:24 PM            
ah scrap, its a 35-45 minute(on dry roads and lite traffic) drive to get to his server. which wouldn't give par much time to play...and he would only have untill 7pm (we is in central time zone)

[This message has been edited by Rex R (edited February 23, 2003).]

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 23, 2003 07:58 PM            
AAAAHHHHH now I see.

Don't call me scrappy.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 24, 2003 07:23 PM         
Sailor , you better edit out the name scrappy from Kong's , Scrap Metal , and my post ASAP . Just for the sake of continuity of your thought processes . I feel like such a big BOOB for not getting my sig approved first !!!!!!!!!!

You do not have to have it approved, but the use of common sense is always a positive thing. You thought about it and decided against applying it so it was applied for you. Try applying it next time. Thanks - The Admins

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited February 24, 2003).]

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 24, 2003 08:41 PM         
Yesterday many showed up on Robo's clan map server and it seemed pretty stable , We really need a backup server for Sunday DDMs , just in case Par has other obligations . Just my opine but we need one so if it's ranked , we are not all out in the cold , anyone agree ????

------------------
To Some It's a six pack .............To Me It's A Support Group hehe......... Fun ! ! !

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 24, 2003 10:50 PM            
you dont have to edit your post, just please don't continue. i dont like the constant reference to scooby doo, a show which i have a strong dislike for.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 25, 2003 05:53 PM         
I remember Scrap Metal , that in an earlier post you stated your dislike , and it was duly noted , at least by me and Corpse
As for my sig , Par noted it and it was edited It's just that when I noted the reference to the name you hate , it's just buisness as usual . Someone wants something of mine edited .......Poof it's done , when it's me wanting the same courtesy it's .......no way .
Nothing like a double standard I guess .
Mr.BIG .....member ( non-admin. )

Yes it is nothing like a double standard. The reference you made was inappropriate and the reference Kong made was between him an Scrap Metal. He defends himself quite well where you on the other hand only complain when you are wrong and are corrected. Realize the difference and you will be on the road to recovery from your ailment. I noticed you appearently knew you were wrong and changed the sig to something more acceptable - there don't you feel better already.

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited February 25, 2003).]

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 25, 2003 08:27 PM            
hate is such a stong word and it would get a much stronger reply if it were appropriate. i dont HATE it, i just dont like it. kinda like some people are with their legal names.

the difference is that your sig vas very potentially offensive.

[This message has been edited by Scrap Metal (edited February 25, 2003).]

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 25, 2003 10:47 PM         
Please Sailor , if you have something to say to me , please don't put your response in the same window as mine I know your on a mission , at least put up your own post if you please
And Scrap your becoming quite the wise old Sage , Your wise beyond your years , hard to believe your only 15 .
That's only a little over 2 in dog years
And since Corpse didn't make the last Pseudo-DDM , he deserves some Scooby Snaks hehe .
Guido the mercy killer

------------------
To Some It's a six pack .............To Me It's A Support Group hehe......... Fun ! ! !

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 26, 2003 09:39 PM            
was i just complimented, insulted, or both? (we need more descriptive smilies!)

IP: