|
Author Topic:   So how is everyone?
Sage
posted February 22, 2003 10:23 AM            
Hey everybody, been a while huh?
Everythings cool over here, still can't play TM on my comp, or find another G-Card that works, I have tried like three, and I'm still looking, lol.
Anyway, just thought I'd stop by and say hi.
Noticed we got quite a few new people over here in this hizzous, lol.

Also, I have a quistion?

Is it possible to make it so that when you log in on windows XP, it plays a video of something, such as a door opening or somehting that represents you logging in or the starting of Windows? I've had this idea in mind for the past 2 days and I thought It would be freaking awesome if I could do this. Thanks all.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 22, 2003 01:24 PM         
Hey Sage , I'm not sure about the video , but I've replaced most of the windows wav files with my own wav's . That was pretty easy to do .
You should get in touch with a new player named Scrap Metal . I think he is around your age , and posts a lot on this BB .
As a matter of fact he reminds me of you alot lmao . Cya's

------------------
Support D.A.M. .............Mothers Adainst Dyslexia !

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 22, 2003 01:27 PM            
yes, i use this board WAY too much i have windows 98, i dont know much about windows XP. i did replace the WAV that the system playes on start up with a clip that i cut out of Iron Man.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted February 22, 2003 02:47 PM            
It would be possible to do that. You would have to have a startup program that would run some kind of animation file at startup.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 22, 2003 03:12 PM            
unfortunately, computers typically dont run very fast right after they boot up. i have to give my computer about a minute before anything works very well.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 22, 2003 04:56 PM         
That depends on the order of your start up programs , and how many you have at start up . The more you have , the longer it takes for them all to load .

------------------
Support D.A.M. .............Mothers Adainst Dyslexia !

IP: