|
Author Topic:   how do u ?
corpse
posted February 18, 2003 04:16 AM            
how do u take screen shoots ?
do i need a program ?
if so were do i get it ?

------------------
if you cant dance with the dead , get out of my coffin !

IP:

Rex R
posted February 18, 2003 05:18 AM            
well if you're not afraid to get your 'hands' dirty... to enable the ingame screenshot ability you need to edit the config.cfg file in your tm folder. you need to insert the following;
#Animation frame saving. (F12)
AnimDir = c:\temp\tmpics
AnimFPS = 15
I have this just below mouse speed. couple of notes. you can change which dir/folder they go into the syntax is c:\ (which hd) temp (which folder, it seems to go only 1 deep from the root,if not present nothing will happen, I think)\tmpics (this specifies what name will be used with xx.bmp added),these captures are uncompressed at 800 x 600 they will take up approx .8mb each, numbered sequentially from 00 EACH TIME you run the game and will over write previous screenies, also F12 starts recording a series of pics at roughly 15 frames per sec press once to start press again to stop. there are other utillities that will do screen captures,(as I'm sure matrix will no doubt mention shortly ) but, this is how I get my ingame pics.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 18, 2003 05:24 AM            
or try this program!

Works the same way as the way Rex mentioned but not only just for TM!

[This message has been edited by -DNX-Ni (edited February 18, 2003).]

IP:

corpse
posted February 18, 2003 07:32 AM            
thank you

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted February 19, 2003 12:46 AM            
If you want to take JUST ONE picture, no program is necessary. Just hit alt + print screen. This will take the picture. Now you have to paste the picture INTO something, so open word, paint, powerpoint, what ever you want to use, then hit ctrl + v to paste the pic, Now save. There are other programs, like "Snag it" and Ni's suggestion, but this method EVERYONE has already on their pc.

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 20, 2003 10:43 PM            
i dont use alt, just the print screen button.

sometimes it leaves stuff out though (models)...

[This message has been edited by Scrap Metal (edited February 20, 2003).]

IP: