|
Author Topic:   FAQ a need for?
Rex R
posted February 16, 2003 03:08 AM            
seems to me that perhaps it is time for us to put together a faq. to answer such questions as; how do I take screenshots?, why do I get a map load failure?, how do I install mods(maps, flags, weapons etc) How do I change the music? that sort of basic info. I'm willing to contribute what I have learned, but alas I'm all thumbs when it comes to doing up a proper faq. I would imagine that such an item should support italics.
next Question would LDA support a FAQ either on site(I'm thinking tech support?) or a link to it?

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted February 16, 2003 04:24 AM            
Yes, if the community contributes some basic Questions and Answers I'll assemble it (along with existing support information) into a FAQ web page on the Tread Marks site that can be linked to from other sites as well.

I'll use an internally linked format similar to the revised LDAgames support page:
http://www.longbowdigitalarts.com/support.html

Jim

IP:

Paranor
posted February 16, 2003 08:50 AM            
Good call. We had that Rolo2000 guy who just bought it and didn't know how to do maps. Took about an hour to get it. Then Yugo took like 4 hours and when he finally got on, we were done.

IP: