|
Author Topic:   just a thought....
RangerChic
posted February 14, 2003 07:36 PM         
has LDA ever thought about working with msn to put TM on zone.com?? if yay or nay what happened?

RC

IP:

RangerChic
posted February 27, 2003 02:17 PM         
this is pathetic no replies to this question? LOL come on!!!

RC

IP:

coaxs
posted February 27, 2003 04:15 PM            
You said the evil Microsoft word.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

synack
posted February 27, 2003 05:56 PM         
In cases like this, it's good to put "LDA" in the subject. Jim does keep tabs on the BBS, but can't read everything.

A better subject might have been, "LDA, any thoughts on ..."

That get's Jim's attention usually. It's worked for me.

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 27, 2003 07:22 PM            
HEY! Microsoft rules over Mac! All the games play on Windows, only the biggest ones on Mac. Need convincing on which one is better? Look which one is making more money.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 27, 2003 09:51 PM            
Mac's Suck....

They used to rule the world of design till the same programs came out on the PC.. PC peeps still emulate the rather comfy skin of the mac - so Steve Jobs did sumthin right

But lets be fair - iMac is a joke ! and theres nothing on mac that you cant get cheaper now on PC..... and thx to XP theres no more DOS (as such). bringing it inline with Macs (a feature mac folks have been boasting about for years).... Personally i love DOS... and i think Maccers are loosing out.. The CLI is a great environment if you like that kinda thing.

I was brought up on Dos and Unix Shell so maybe im biased lol....

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬isit the DMF Forums - Click here ▓▒░]≡=- ☺™
-
Click here to goto the DMF Toplist
-
§̀ģ ©2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

mr.BIG
posted March 01, 2003 07:46 PM         
You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain -- but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life; that there's something wrong with the world; you don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?” “The Matrix,” Neo asks?

------------------
To Some It's a six pack .............To Me It's A Support Group hehe......... Fun ! ! !

IP:

synack
posted March 01, 2003 07:59 PM         
hmmmmmm ...

Sounds like a movie I missed.

IP:

KONG
posted March 01, 2003 08:34 PM            

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 01, 2003 10:04 PM            
NO NEO NO - THE OTHER HAND THE OTHER HAND ! lol.....

Nice pic

------------------
-
-
§̀ģ ©2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

mr.BIG
posted March 01, 2003 10:19 PM         
Beware the Red Pill hehe

------------------
To Some It's a six pack .............To Me It's A Support Group hehe......... Fun ! ! !

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 01, 2003 11:07 PM            
hm, scrap, pfft! I wouldn't expect zone.com to let TM on unless they payed Lots of $... besides, don't need zone.com, it be easier if there was just like a TM server thing ( I know about the one Tom made) but it'd be nice if it ran in the background, using little resources to check the servers..etc alerting you if certain conditions were met.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted March 02, 2003 10:42 AM         
How can we get a copy of TM to the White House , it's sure a great way to work off tension A virtual war is sooooo much better

Game forum - yes. Political forum NO. Take it elsewhere. Remember the title is General Discussion - Tread Marks

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited March 02, 2003).]

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 02, 2003 05:29 PM            
YEAH! and then Bush can whip Saddam in an internet game!! and then the first time Bush gets fraged we can go blow up saddam for real and say he assasinated the president.

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 02, 2003 05:46 PM            
and we could watch the game on national TV. Through that texture swapping thing that people have been talking about Bush could fly two american flags and hussin could fly two Iraq flag. then everyone on the national guard could be on Bush's team and a rag tag group of people in damaged, poorly maintained tanks could be on hussin's team. each backup person would fly their nation's flag and their personal favorite.

[This message has been edited by Scrap Metal (edited March 02, 2003).]

IP:

mr.BIG
posted March 02, 2003 06:28 PM         
That's the spirit SM . I think if the Prez could see how tuff it is to win at a TM DDM , he'd say to heck with the real thing.
I'd like to see just how good the world leaders could play TM hehe I bet even Corpse could wax them hehe Guido ....

------------------

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited March 02, 2003).]

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 02, 2003 09:51 PM            
*waits for a furious reply*

B-52s are unbelievably powerful. I have heard that they can carry twelve Tomahawk cruise missiles with nuclear capability.

I really hope that war can be avoided, it is really glorified way too much. I have listened to people talking about how they can wait till they are old enough to join the army so that they can kill people. They don't seem to realize that killing a person in the battlefield isn't like killing a person in a video game and would probably would scar them for the rest of their life. So many people just don't seem to realize that if we go to war [bold]PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE[/bold]. And a lot of civilians will die alongside the soldiers.

It may sort of seem like it from some of the things I said, but I have never killed anyone in self-defense or otherwise. I read a lot, and talk to people too.

IP:

wolfman
posted March 02, 2003 10:28 PM            
Don't start that "CRAP" again Guido.

IP:

RangerChic
posted March 03, 2003 10:59 PM         
hey all i did was ask a simple question lol shows what i get for opening my big fat mouth heheh

RC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 03, 2003 11:32 PM            
Youre Big & Fat !!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB !!!

------------------
-
-
§̀ģ ©2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

mr.BIG
posted March 07, 2003 06:06 PM         
What crap are you refering to Wolf ????

------------------

IP:

wolfman
posted March 07, 2003 09:45 PM            
The part that has already been edited out - racist and bigoted comment and advice to Scrap. JT

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 10, 2003 06:48 PM            
dang, I've forgotten what he said. now I'm going to go insane

IP: