|
Author Topic:   DNX Paintball Junkie
=DNX= Matrix
posted February 14, 2003 09:29 AM            
Anyone got the fientest idea who this is ? lol .. keeps showing up on the DMF Anarchy stats but hes not a member.

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬וּίŢ ĐMF Fοrums Ć׀ﺁﭺκ ĦēŘ ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted February 14, 2003 12:49 PM            
I have seen him/her on the servers before, but no idea who it is other than recognizing the name.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

posted February 14, 2003 12:51 PM            
Well...if you are every on when the person is on and they are using a big steel tank and not turning their turrent...and they are just a fragamaniac...you can only guess who that is... I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. LOL

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted February 14, 2003 04:50 PM            
666, that would be just a guess, you don't know for sure.
Matrix, if you tell me HOW to do it, I can check ISP numbers if you would like. It may give you an idea who it is then. Just let me know.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 14, 2003 07:04 PM            
man...this is turning into a Scooby Gang investigation.

RUH ROOOH RAGGEE

BUT WHO'S THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK?!?!

I think 666 will be the one to guess, 2 seconds before all is unvieled!

IP:

Irascible
posted February 14, 2003 08:00 PM            
LOL Devil! Just because you live in Berkeley doesn't give you the right to smoke so much pot. Just for the record, I've NEVER used any clan name in front of any alias I may have used. In fact, I actually played the last half dozen games with my original screen namn. No, seriously, I did.

IP:

posted February 14, 2003 08:09 PM            
Actually I knew it could not be Ras. I have played with them before and they are an average player. Nothing compared to THE ALL TIME RECORD HOLDER!

------------------

IP:

posted February 14, 2003 08:18 PM            
I almost forgot...as for the drugs...well we do live in Bezekely...where the cops will not bust you for pot. I have not done any drug knowing. Well, except for the time I took a few hits off a bong...and then there was the time I was walking in my bro's frat where there was a hazy of pot smoke...and then there was the time that someone had put hash oil in the brownies, but I did not know about it, mind you it did not do anything for me that is.

Otherwise...I did not inhale...er...I think someone said that...LOL

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 15, 2003 03:47 AM            
It is possible to log ip's ill get some software together to you guys to run in conjunctgion with the tm server (dont worry it wont add lag)... then we can see who our mysterious friend is

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬וּίŢ ĐMF Fοrums Ć׀ﺁﭺκ ĦēŘ ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

Neo
posted February 15, 2003 07:34 AM            
i used steel tanks and never turned my "turrent", does that mean it's me?

IP:

Neo
posted February 15, 2003 08:07 AM            
(by the way, it wasn't me)

IP: