|
Author Topic:   This Place is All Ours
mr.BIG
posted February 13, 2003 10:39 PM         
We , and I have gotten on nerves . I concede that .
It's just a fact that this will happen . A given if you will . I , and We , come from different areas and upbringing .
One thing here that is constant is our Love of the game Tread Marks . I admit I've been critical of the modders , I alway's was a purist , but realize things change , I'm just saddended by it , that's all .
We all have some sort of political view , sorry we can't see the truth at the same time . I must go on the record as officially opposed to the Iraq conflict .
My reasons are not to be disclosed here , My father , served in the us navy during ww2 .
My half brother served in the navy during the vietnam war .
My son is 26 and I hope to God they don't start up the draft again .
I have no stomach for this war , I want to live in a free country , as long as it stay's free .
If this country denies the second amendment ever , then I shall fight for my families survival , and God willing , Shall prevail . Guido !

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 14, 2003 09:19 AM            
Thats the first sensible thing ive seen you say guido, and it merits resonse.

Well Said.

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬וּίŢ ĐMF Fοrums Ć׀ﺁﭺκ ĦēŘ ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 14, 2003 09:21 AM            
Make that *Response* (trying not to use the EDIT tool....)

THIS HAS BEEN A DIVERSE AND OBVIOUS ADVERT FOR DMF FORUMS

- I Thank you *Chaaaa* !

------------------
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

Paranor
posted February 14, 2003 05:11 PM            
lol Matrix.

Did I miss or post or is this the first official concession of stating he is Guido?

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 15, 2003 01:27 AM            
you sure you said what you meant? the second amendment is the right to bear arms.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 15, 2003 03:33 AM            
Yes but the Matrix ammendment clearly states "when a complete prat has a gun to your head its a clear case of *no chance you smart-alec terrorist goit*"

LOL - now all i need to senctify that is a rabbi, a preist, a dead chicken and a tube of ky jelly

------------------
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
Yes but the Matrix ammendment clearly states "when a complete prat has a gun to your head its a clear case of *no chance you smart-alec terrorist goit*"

LOL - now all i need to senctify that is a rabbi, a preist, a dead chicken and a tube of ky jelly

------------------
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

=DNX= Matrix

------------------
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

=DNX= Matrix

------------------
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

=DNX= Matrix

------------------
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

=DNX= Matrix

If youve no clue what im wittering about .... dont worry about it, Uk humour

------------------
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 15, 2003 03:35 AM            
wtf !

The board just had a hissy fit with me - i only pressed the "SUBMIT" once !!! - can admin plse delete the previous 5 LOL

thx

IP:

Paranor
posted February 15, 2003 10:03 AM            
ROFL

Have another on me!

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 15, 2003 01:00 PM            
LMFAOWROTF!!!!!! (see if you can decode that! ) yeah sure... you just want to bring your post count up

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 15, 2003 01:04 PM            
hey someone's been hacking this board! just clicked on the button to find out what my IP is and it says "Only forum leaders (administrator, I like to eat poop ) may perform this function."

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted February 15, 2003 01:04 PM            
LOL now that's getting the point across!!

IP: