|
Author Topic:   B-day Bash Picture location
posted February 12, 2003 10:32 PM            
I forget if this has been settled. I know I did suggest the clay hills maps but it is too dark. I would recommend the black mesa map. The location would be the side of the plateau with the center piece on the east face.

The reason are that the map is a light color on ground. The slope of the plateau has good stadium seating for alot of tanks. The east side is the biggest slope with the ability of the picture taker to go back farther or closer to get all in the picture.

Does anyone else have a better location...or is it going to be on a time base versus a map?

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted February 12, 2003 11:18 PM            
To bad we are not using other modded maps. I would suggest Stadium Seating. Designed for just that kind of situation, but that would mean everyone would have to have a copy of that map. Ah well maybe next time.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

BamZipPow
posted February 12, 2003 11:52 PM            
We could always, ahem, photoshop them into the map...

IP:

posted February 13, 2003 12:20 AM            
yes Sailor...staduim seating would have just the right grade to get a better pic of everyone. you know next B-DAY bash should have your maps in them because TM 2 should be out by then...

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Robo Jaws
posted February 13, 2003 06:02 AM            
What time is the photo shoot ????

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted February 13, 2003 11:01 PM            
Didn't we agree it would be at 5 pm Pacific time, 8 pm Eastern, and 1 am GMT on BOTH Saturday and another picture on SUNDAY the same times? Server is Par's server. Maps are the clan maps, downloadable from several locations.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 14, 2003 09:32 AM            
TM2 (to the best of my knowledge, unless they changed schedule) begins work in Autumn 2003. for now LDA is concentrating on the PS2 version, other projects and the 1.6.1 patch.

We asked em for a lot in this patch, lets give em time to come up trumps and deliver

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬וּίŢ ĐMF Fοrums Ć׀ﺁﭺκ ĦēŘ ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

Paranor
posted February 14, 2003 05:07 PM            
I'm surprised they bother with the PC version. What do they sell - 1 copy a month?

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted February 15, 2003 01:24 AM            
there are plans to make TM or at least TM 2 for GameCube and XboX right?

IP: