|
Author Topic:   Calling on Ras
max
posted February 03, 2003 07:52 PM         
Ras, Ras, come out, come out, where ever you are. Bring back the good old days and kick my butt.(LOL)And by the way, use your real name like you use to. Give me a time and place. I need a good butt kicking.(LOL)

IP:

Irascible
posted February 03, 2003 08:02 PM            
K-19 took care of you just fine last night by, what was it? 9 or 10 frags? - without a single shadow I might add. I can't speak for Ras though. I mean, come on - if someone actually logged on to a non-ranked game as "[BWL] Irascible", who would believe it was me?

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 03, 2003 08:37 PM         
I would , might as well give me a good shelacing too hehe . My idea would be to watch you and Max go at it and when your both hurt , come in and wax both of ya hehe . Cya's K-19

------------------
Support D.A.M. .............Mothers Adainst Dyslexia !

IP:

max
posted February 03, 2003 08:59 PM         
Come on that was one stinking game. I think you could give a little bit more to the TM community. We go way back, you owe me a couple of games. Lets do it. Let The Games Begin. Remember all the chats we had when I first started.(Missle Head)(LOL)

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 03, 2003 09:03 PM         
Yeah i'm hip to what your sayin Max , I had a few conversations with him too . Come on Ras lets get it on hehe

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted February 03, 2003 09:13 PM            
"Giving to the community" is now defined as playing you on a server Max? LOL! Me thinks there's alterior motives involved.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 03, 2003 09:31 PM         
Is paranoia running rampant ??? Or is it just me ?? or is it just me ?? or is it just me ?? Excuse me I must look out all my windows now and check the dead bolts .
I'd ask Scotty to beam me up ......... but I've gotten to where I don't trust him
" They all wanted my strawberries " ( from the Cain Mutiny )

------------------

IP:

max
posted February 03, 2003 09:31 PM         
Basically, don't analyze. Just play. That's what your supposed to do, right? Why be here if you don't want to play. I don't get it. Where is your motivation? Don't type babble, just play.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted February 03, 2003 09:49 PM         
Please Max , show a bit of sympathy here . Ras is not Babbeling , Incoherrent maybe , but never Babbeling

------------------

IP:

Paranor
posted February 03, 2003 11:28 PM            
Hey ras - at least get on friggin ICQ.

IP:

posted February 04, 2003 01:29 PM            
How interesting...Ras use to kick Max's butt. I think the two of them would be evenly matched now. Only because Ras could not turn his turrent to save from being fragged...LOL

As for the Ras using different name...I think it is fun. You can always tell when Ras is there...its not hard.

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Irascible
posted February 04, 2003 08:29 PM            
"I think the two of them would be evenly matched now."

(*cough*) You forgot the word "almost".

IP:

Paranor
posted February 04, 2003 10:56 PM            
I got my wish.

IP:

posted February 04, 2003 11:27 PM            
Oh...so sorry about that Ras. Again, I think the two of them would almost be evenly matched now...but Ras would definitely come out on top.

There is that better.

Ssshhh...I beginning to think that TM is full of whinners...but you have to keep the community happy.

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted February 04, 2003 11:37 PM            
"Ssshhh...I beginning to think that TM is full of whinners"
Yeah, I know what you mean. Just the other day someone was carrying on about sucky non-modded maps. Talk about whining. Sheesh.

"There is that better."
You misunderstood. I was suggesting that Max was the better player. Just look at the last DDM.

IP:

posted February 05, 2003 01:29 AM            
Well...I don't know about that Ras...my frag to death ratio is better.

And that was very kind of you to admit that you may not be the top dog...yes...very cool of you.

------------------

IP:

max
posted February 06, 2003 01:10 AM         
well Ras you did it again. The person before you had nothing where your name is supposed to be, then I'm assuming you came as Cronin or something to that affect. It's all a crock of poop.(LOL) You know the unwritten rule of spawn fragging. Well in my book, people that don't use there name don't get the credit. I don't even know if it was you, so disreguard this if it wasn't. I just like to know who I'm playing.I'm not whining am I?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

IP:

posted February 06, 2003 01:46 AM            
Yo...Max...you are still listed as a new member...you need to post more. As for Ras coming on as different name...I like it. It is kind of fun to have a different name...to have a change.

And besides...you can always tell if it is RAS...he pick some of the most ridiculus names...LOL

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted February 06, 2003 03:21 AM            
"well Ras you did it again."

Oops!...I did it again
I played with your mind, got lost in the game
Oh Maxy, Maxy
Oops!...You think I'm a newb
Then I take you to school
I'm not that innocent

(Yes, I feel soiled having made a parody out of that bimbo's song. Hehe.)

Sorry Max. What can I say? I truly enjoy the game more playing anonymously. There's no pressure that way. I'm sure no one cares, but just enjoying the game was hard for me to do after I had achieved the popular perception of being one of the best. Yes, the pressure to perform may be entirely self-induced. But it's there nevertheless when I log on with my original screen name - or when that mother friggin Aku/Devil/666/PainInTheButt (Vor too) says "Ras" two seconds after I TRY to log onto a server anonymously!!!.

As far as credit goes, you can have it. I have what I wanted . Seriously, when I first started playing it wasn't long before I had the singular goal of taking the top of that ladder. I'm sure you can relate to some extent Max because you seem to be very aggressive yourself. Anyway, now that I've achieved that goal the rest is gravy - including any present day "credit" that might be achieved if I played under my original screen name. Case in point: I didn't even bother to show for the last ranked game. That is literally the first time I did that on purpose.

Others have given me a bad time about playing anonymously here and there. But, I'm still waiting to hear why doing so is wrong. If one used it as an excuse to act like a jerk, then that would be one thing. But I play in the absolute same manner no matter what name I use. And some would say, "Exactly right Ras, like a jerk." Well... then my point about playing no different still holds true. Anywho, if someone can point out any reason why it's immoral, illegal or fattening then I'll stop right away. So speak up if there's any good reason to stop other than... it annoys you. Is that immoral?

I hope I'm not whining either. But rest assured that if either of us are whinning, Devil will take us to task about it immediately.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited February 06, 2003).]

IP:

Karldar
posted February 06, 2003 11:31 AM            
LOL Stupid whinners

IP:

posted February 06, 2003 05:28 PM            
OH...OH...OH...I know what Ras needs...an offical welcome. Most whiners do. I do his welcome now...

------------------

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted February 06, 2003 06:31 PM            
I was going to ask for an official welcome to since I never got one until that last comment. Now forget it. I would have to delete it. LOL

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

posted February 06, 2003 07:37 PM            
No, no, no...all whiners get an offical welcome. Give me a minutes...you too, Sailor will have your post...LOL

------------------

IP: