|
Author Topic:   Oh, silly me....sorry everyone on the LDA server on Kahuna
posted January 29, 2003 10:50 PM            
So sorry...I was really silly today on the LDA server on the Kahuna map...I was laughing all the time and typing it too. I hope to be in a more serious mood tomorrow...LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Oh, I was the tank with the name "I really hate this map". LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 29, 2003 10:57 PM            
all my luck suddenly left me on that map... i kept engaging people near spawnpoints. every time i was under it a regular ammo box or the worst possible weapon for the sutuation appeared. every time someone else was under it they got the perfect weapon for the situation

you were typing crazily like "lolol9lolk9lokl9l9ooklol9kokl9o9lko99klok9lo9l9ok9ik9kololl"

(how many times did u guys frag me while i was taking my antibiotics? i had liek 38 deaths at the end of the game!)

IP:

posted January 29, 2003 11:18 PM            
Dude...sorry about that...lololkolokloklokl

IP:

posted January 29, 2003 11:20 PM            
No...but seriously...on the Kahuna map you need to camp on a spot and just shot...just not enought weapon point to do anything else...lok.okloklooklolo9kllo9kllo9kl

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 30, 2003 09:06 AM            
Can I have what he's having

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted January 30, 2003 10:59 AM            
Ni, you don't know what you are asking. While he was playing I was eating my dinner downstairs. He was so loud it was as if he were right next to me. He talks to the game as if it can hear and he cackles maniacally when he has a great weapon on a spawn spot.
He is my husband and I love him, but playing next to him is beyond the scope of marital law
I can also garantee he wasn't taking anything. He doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, but does have that screw loose

IP:

Rex R
posted January 30, 2003 12:35 PM            
that would tend to reduce expenses (not having to purchase recreational supplies)

IP: