This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Capn crunch
Bonzo Dog
posted January 26, 2003 05:22 PM            
I have washed my hands of Guido, he just cannot help himself.

IP:

King John 1st
posted January 26, 2003 06:00 PM            
Damn right!

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 26, 2003 06:18 PM            
uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh..........????

capn chunch? isnt that the nickname of the origonal hacker? saw him on discovery channel

------------------
Match in the gas tank, KA-BOOM!

IP:

corpse
posted January 26, 2003 07:35 PM            
bonzo you wash
lol

IP:

ARAGON
posted January 26, 2003 11:58 PM            
Now what did he do?

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted January 27, 2003 03:47 AM            
Just the usual stuff, i cannot believe he carry`s on with this. I do not think he care`s if he is banned or not. I also believe that he doe`s not want any part in a community that will not share his racist beliefs

[This message has been edited by Bonzo Dog (edited January 27, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Bonzo Dog (edited January 27, 2003).]

IP:

synack
posted January 27, 2003 02:53 PM         
I was there too.

He had a particularly foul mouth in addition to his racist comments. Apparently he hasn't gotten the message, and as far as I'm concerned, he's blown his last chance and should be permanently banned whereever possible.

Fair warning to those of you with kids who play on the servers. Potty mouth is back.

I'm no prude, but it's completely unnecessary and it really detracts from the enjoyment of the game, for me anyway.

And corpse, be honest. You jumped right in there like you did in the old days. I hope you're not headed back to the dark side again. I enjoy playing with and against you.

IP:

synack
posted January 27, 2003 08:41 PM         
keepin' it real

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 27, 2003 09:48 PM            
(with extreme contempt) rapper...

IP:

Irascible
posted January 27, 2003 09:48 PM            
Blown his last chance? Bah!

We simply haven't given the process enough time. All this grandstanding is simply creating the problem we're supposedly trying to solve and makes us look like cowboys. We should ask ourselves what we've done to bring this situation about. And most importantly we must send in, yet again, an impotent septuagenarian Norwegian doctor to offer the tyrant one last chance at giving up his notions of mass distraction.

Wait... so sorry...

For a moment there I was confusing Guido with the Butcher of Baghdad. Even worse and most shockingly, I was confusing myself with a limp wristed liberal. It won't happen again.

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 27, 2003 10:19 PM            
seputagangutan? that entire post went over my head....

------------------

IP:

Paranor
posted January 27, 2003 10:20 PM            
"limp wristed liberal"

lol - haven't heard that in a while.

IP:

ARAGON
posted January 27, 2003 10:37 PM            
Sure you have Par, I called you that last week....or was just "limp wristed"....

------------------
Friends don't let friends drive liquid tanks.....

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 27, 2003 10:54 PM            
hey aragon what do u have against liquid tanks? marauder is one of my favorite tanks

IP:

Irascible
posted January 27, 2003 11:09 PM            
" seputagangutan " LOL! I was half asleep until I read that Scrap. If you don't quite understand my amusement, just try to pronounce your uniquely spelled word phonetically. Go ahead. I dare you!

And sorry, I should have reserved my attempt at political satire for another forum. Here's a more explanatory version of the comment:

" Blown his last chance ? Bah! We simply haven't given the process enough time . All this grandstanding is simply creating the problem we're supposedly trying to solve and makes us look like cowboys . We should ask ourselves what we've done to bring this situation about. And most importantly we must send in, yet again, an impotent septuagenarian Norwegian doctor to offer the tyrant one last chance at giving up his notions of mass distraction . "

You understand of course that it was a thinly veiled attempt to illustrate the suicidal views of the ultra leftists when it comes to Iraq using our favorite whipping boy as a metaphor. You may go back to sleep now.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited January 27, 2003).]

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 27, 2003 11:22 PM            
i pronounced it before i posted it. wanted to make sure i got my message across.

how do you put a screen shot in a post, i see all kinds of web language in ras's post and want to see if anyone else see's the same thing.

much of the above post went over my head as well. could u pleas use lamen's terms, no, make that english...

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted January 27, 2003 11:24 PM            
Hit refresh. :^)

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 27, 2003 11:28 PM            
am i correct in thinking that you are calling hans blix a 76 year old norwegian witch doctor?

IP:

Irascible
posted January 27, 2003 11:32 PM            
A "norwegian witch doctor"??? I haven't laughed this much in days. You're too much Scrap. ;^)

That is... unless your aren't kidding around. If so, then please disregard my above three posts.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited January 28, 2003).]

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted January 28, 2003 02:38 AM            
Scrap Metal. . look in the upper right hand corner. There is a little button that says "FAQ" Hit it. See what information pops up. It may be helpful

IP:

corpse
posted January 28, 2003 11:20 AM            
synack
your right ! i go a little to far sometimes.
please forgive me !

next time tell me to SHUT UP or something.

[This message has been edited by corpse (edited January 28, 2003).]

IP:

posted January 28, 2003 12:22 PM            
So...nice weather we are having today...no.

IP:

corpse
posted January 28, 2003 12:56 PM            
no to foggy

------------------
if you cant dance with the dead , get out of my coffin !

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 28, 2003 01:55 PM            
bit cold up here!

IP:

synack
posted January 28, 2003 02:48 PM         
lol ... when I was a kid, there was zero swearing in my house. My parents didn't even allow the use of 'shut up' by me and my siblings.

Forget about anything stronger.

By the way, it's ccccold here too.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2