|
Author Topic:   TM, Requests
GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 11, 2003 07:09 PM            
Heres my short little burst of ideas that came after tryin to do some modding (w00t! w00t!)

1.)ok, i've always wondered what it would be like if TM had Campaigns or Missions. *Go down into Yosemite valley and destroy the evil mite of a super high mass (watches tanks fly away after touching our miteishly massive friend)* Ya know, that kind of thing. It would require lots of AI scripting n stuff though. *drive along road...... attack such and such at such a distance....* that stuffs. Anybody else have any thoughts?

2.)hm, in the future could TM allow you to edit or make your own AI? Currently there not the smartest fellas around, would it be hard to implement that?

3.)Tank Death cannot be changed for individual tanks.

4.)All tanks have same settings, maybe each tank could have its own advantages, theres no real advantage for being a Claymore if you don't go faster/slower, have more/less armor..etc

thanks for botherin to read this, hehehe.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted January 11, 2003 08:51 PM         
Sounds dandy , give it a go .

------------------
When Cryptography is Outlawed ........... bayl bhgynif jvyy unircevinpl ...... hehe !

[This message has been edited by mr.BIG (edited January 12, 2003).]

IP:

KONG
posted January 11, 2003 09:09 PM            
Guido, please do us a favor and lay off for a bit please

IP:

mr.BIG
posted January 11, 2003 09:15 PM         
Might be intresting .

------------------
When Cryptography is Outlawed ........... bayl bhgynif jvyy unircevinpl ...... hehe !

[This message has been edited by mr.BIG (edited January 12, 2003).]

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 11, 2003 09:30 PM            
Never recognized your name on the box or the credits mr. insignificant, er small, er Guido, er whatever... Have to go back and look at the fine print - nah a waste of time I know you do not have the ability it took to make this game - that would require intelligence and in your case we all know that is completely lacking... Says Popeye (where is that spinach) LOL

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

Irascible
posted January 11, 2003 09:31 PM            
Campaign mode like you find in MechWarrior would be awesome. The way it seems to be going though, we'll be lucky to get TM2 in any flavor at all.

IP:

KingTiger
posted January 12, 2003 01:32 AM            
seems iiiimmmmmmposible but........

I think it would be relly coll if a couple of us put our heads to gether and come up with somthing. That makes no sense.... 1 TM programer 5 or 6 modders and 3 Boss people to come up with a TM2FanMake. it would have lots of neat stuff. but i cant put my brain together so im not the one to do any of this........

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 12, 2003 01:50 AM            
What is the one in Mech Warrior like (forgive my ignorance, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, whoops got my heheheheheheheheh macro stinking again) lol

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 12, 2003 04:19 AM            
All the above suggestiongs have already been made, but keep commin up with ideas - i love to read em..... i came up with a new user mode - ill make a new post for this.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 12, 2003 06:11 PM            
Could be cool if you had Planes and Tanks, but thats another story *Plane does a loop, tank uses its vertical turret movement to fire 120's at it*..... hehehe

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted January 12, 2003 06:32 PM            
I agree with Golden Ant. Campaign missions would be more entertaining. Honestly death matches have gotten old. I also miss CTF events. Team work gives the game some much needed appeal but that's just the way I feel. Team work makes it fun.

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 12, 2003 07:00 PM            
i agree to the infinite power

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 12, 2003 08:26 PM            
Which is precicely why i added the domination mode on the dmf server

Planes is a good idea and certainly doable, however, were back to that old turret control again - not only left and right, but elevation too - again thats for jim to add to the gamecode in the exe.

IP: