This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Dagnabit Max :)
GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 09, 2003 09:57 PM            
Really bugs me when you sit under a spawn point with MRL's and Cruise's Whats even worse though is when you miss me with the cruise :P lol

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 10, 2003 12:34 AM            
Max NEEEEEVER even looks here, man!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 10, 2003 07:48 PM            
w00t!, silly max

IP:

mr.BIG
posted January 10, 2003 07:58 PM         
Nope Max is a purist at the game , never checks the BB

------------------
When Cryptography is Outlawed ........... bayl bhgynif jvyy unircevinpl ...... hehe !

IP:

VorDesigns
posted January 10, 2003 09:32 PM            
And prefers spawn shots over skill shots, has the biggest most fragile of egos and generally is no fun to play with.
But, that's just my opinion.

And don't like spawn fragging, used to be I wouldn't do it, now I'll do it to anyone who does it to me and to Max on site.

------------------
Echoes from the Void
=
You can kill them, but you cannot make them surrender
-
http://www.vordesigns.com

IP:

Irascible
posted January 10, 2003 10:01 PM            
quote:
And prefers spawn shots over skill shots, has the biggest most fragile of egos and generally is no fun to play with.
Whoa. For a moment there I thought you were talking about me. LOLOL! ;^)

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 10, 2003 10:18 PM            
Yeah Max spawns like an oversexed frog, but I love returning the compliment, as Vor says. Anyone who does, shall be done!

He's not a bad player.. not much of a talker unless one of his buddies are on and says 'lol' a hell of a lot!

IP:

VorDesigns
posted January 10, 2003 11:08 PM            
RAS, the only bitch I have for you is your fear of being beaten playing as Iracscible.

------------------
Echoes from the Void
=
You can kill them, but you cannot make them surrender
-
http://www.vordesigns.com

IP:

mr.BIG
posted January 10, 2003 11:41 PM         
Wow , that says a lot

------------------
When Cryptography is Outlawed ........... bayl bhgynif jvyy unircevinpl ...... hehe !

IP:

wolfman
posted January 11, 2003 10:41 AM            
He does have his moments - though when he has gotten carried away in the past I have b*****d at him and he started chillin out. Just my 2 cents lol JT

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted January 11, 2003 01:15 PM            
I've taken him down using grenades.

IP:

Irascible
posted January 11, 2003 05:34 PM            
Getting beaten doesn't bother me that much Vor. It's when they gloat. And especially when they start a thread to mention they tied me two to two on a very laggy server in the middle of the night!!! (You know who you are. :^))

[football analogy] It's like a mediocre running back in the NFL who plays on an abysmal team that happens to get a touchdown and proceeds to do a chicken dance. I don't know about you, but I want to smack those idiots. Act like you've been there before. And realize that you're not that good - just look at your record. You got lucky. [/football analogy]

So after having dealt with the dance a few times, I decided to not deal with it anymore. As an aspiring but hopeless chicken dancer said himself, it does say a lot. It also says a lot about the chicken dancer.

Come to the next ranked game (tomorrow I think) and you might be able to dance yourself. I'm currently playing on a laptop that routinely drops to ten frames per second or less. So here's your big chance!

IP:

KONG
posted January 11, 2003 05:49 PM            
Waaah?

IP:

mr.BIG
posted January 11, 2003 05:57 PM         
Sniff.....waaaaaa.... snifff (blows nose) waaaaaaa sniff hehe

------------------

IP:

mr.BIG
posted January 11, 2003 06:00 PM         
What a sandbagger , well i've never had any quarter for Ras and him on me either , as for Coaxs and Sailor well they were ok in their day ........ but time marches on hehe

------------------

IP:

mr.BIG
posted January 11, 2003 06:03 PM         
BTW mr.BIG won't be able to make it so he asked Guido to stand in for him , I said yes and yes hehe
I have to admit tho Salor and Coaxs are good sports

------------------

[This message has been edited by mr.BIG (edited January 12, 2003).]

IP:

Irascible
posted January 11, 2003 06:10 PM            
Sandbagging? Perhaps. But it beats the heck out of just plain sucking. Ay Guido? LOL!

IP:

Irascible
posted January 11, 2003 06:15 PM            
BTW Kong, I was speaking to Vor's question - since he's mentioned it ever so many times. Go back to sleep.

IP:

wolfman
posted January 11, 2003 08:53 PM            
Iras you're too much lol Peace guys JT

IP:

BamZipPow
posted January 11, 2003 09:36 PM            
You actually got TM to run on yer laptop? What's the video chipset in that thing? :P

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 12, 2003 02:06 AM            
w00t! If the same person always won, then nobody'd play, so he'd be the looser. If the looser always lost he wouldn't play and there'd never been a winner. So why the pfft does the l00sing Winner or the Winning l00ser gloat about the rules of life since they don't control them? w00t w00t!

I love playing little word games hehehe

IP:

Irascible
posted January 12, 2003 05:34 AM            
chipset = 32 megabytes of shared video crap ("ATI Mobility U1")

Running and running well are very different things. Anytime the action gets intense it's like watching a stop action camera.

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted January 12, 2003 02:04 PM            
Mind games are interesting. One think I like to do is ram a human piloted tank but not fire at them. I just want to see the reaction I would get. Most of the time they open fire but at times, they are puzzled and wondering what I'm doing.

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted January 12, 2003 02:06 PM            
Another good one is to suddenly be still while doing a manuevering cannon fight with somebody. I avoid them when they try to hit me with the 120 and they do the same when I hit them. And then..I just stop. Interesting to see how they react.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted January 12, 2003 05:44 PM            
If it were me...I'd still shoot...or run!!

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2