|
Author Topic:   What's up!
General Spanky
posted January 08, 2003 02:04 AM         
Howdy Doody
It's been a year since I've touched TM. How many people are still playing online?
I'm trying to decide if it's worth downloading the demo, which will take 2 hours on my pos modem

BTW, do any of you remember me?
I'm wondering how many of you have changed your names and are now strangers to my memory

[This message has been edited by General Spanky (edited January 08, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by General Spanky (edited January 08, 2003).]

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted January 08, 2003 12:23 PM            
I didn't play a year ago, so I couldn't have known you. Welcome back, however. Get that modem warmed up, the demo is worth it, but the full version game is worth it even more.

IP:

posted January 08, 2003 01:42 PM            
Welcome back...just to let you know Blue n Gold Sue is my wife...no touchie!

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted January 08, 2003 04:18 PM            
Feeling a little possesive there, honey?

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 08, 2003 06:11 PM            
*domestic imminant* *VACATE THE AREA* w00t w00t w00t (sound of alarms, suspisciously like GA).

Welcome Back General but sorry I don't remember u! Play under any alias' in-game or on the board? why're you a new member again?

Lots of new names and some old names gone too. Lot's happened since a year ago. You're arriving just at the time when TM's picking up a lot with thanks to many people within the community! Am just a player an keeping the numbers up with only 1 mod under the belt (if u dould even call it that ... a flag, lol).

definitely download it for February tho, as I have a feeling a lot's to happen in that month!

[This message has been edited by -DNX-Ni (edited January 08, 2003).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 08, 2003 08:49 PM            
I think I might remember you G. Spank.... Remember me? I haven't changed my name since.. (thinks back) hmm, since I was Manx7! (Go Isle of Man!) (btw, thats where im from )

(and that change was about 4-5 years ago)

[This message has been edited by GoldAnt_Number1 (edited January 08, 2003).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 08, 2003 10:41 PM            
quote:
(Go Isle of Man!) (btw, thats where im from )

eh?? are ya?? Man I was there about...6-7 years ago! saw the amateur Manx TT. Bloody noisy bikes I tellz ya! Nice place if not for the runway at the airport being right on the edge of a cliff. Gaawwdd wot a landing. Gets ur heart pumpin!

IP:

BamZipPow
posted January 08, 2003 11:16 PM            
Welcome back...

IP:

General Spanky
posted January 09, 2003 03:35 AM         
Cool, I'm happy to see that the game is still popular. I just downloaded the 1.6 demo. I'll probably buy the full version pretty soon.

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 09, 2003 07:49 PM            
i've only been here for a few months, but welcome back anyway. just to let you know, if you edit your posts more than once, you can delete the previous "edited by X" messages so there's never more than one. i use this all the time

------------------
Match in the gas tank, KA-BOOM!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 09, 2003 08:40 PM            
w00t! yep I am Never been there in person, though lets see here. I know it was a Callister, maybe a Baron Filtzwalt or Filtzwalter from 1320, been a while since i've seen the name. (w00t!, im related to a Baron)

IP:

Paranor
posted January 10, 2003 12:09 AM            
hi.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted January 10, 2003 06:18 PM         
General Spanky , I don't play on the demo server much , but I'll watch out for ya
Don't crush me right away , let me have just a bit of hope hehe

------------------
When Cryptography is Outlawed ........... bayl bhgynif jvyy unircevinpl ...... hehe !

IP: