|
Author Topic:   Boomstick Joe's Undergoing Update
KiLlEr
posted January 05, 2003 02:36 PM            
Due to modifications to the TMLogScan software which now gets the filename of the current map on a server, the sort feature in the server statistics popup window has been disabled unit I have time to recode it. I'll let you know when its availible again. It has been modified to show player by player totals, but the sorting became broken and needs to be fixed.

The MyBoomstick section has been updated. In this section you can now retrive charted stats on a map by map basis, and the "my statistics" table has been updated to display map by map stats as well as server based summary and player totals/averages.

The player stats availible off the TMServers page has also been updated to display map by map stats as well as server based summary and player totals/averages.

In order to gather this extra information a new version of TMLogScan has been released and is availible off the server op maintenance page.

If you are interested in adding your server to the TMServer project, EMail me at

tmserverproject@boomstickjoes.com

IP:

KiLlEr
posted January 06, 2003 04:31 PM            
The sort facility has now returned.

The stats list shows the overall player stats on the server. To see the map based stats (you must have Internet Explorer), position you mouse over the player's name and LO! The map by map stats will appear as a popup.

To get to this page, go to the TM Server Status page ( http://www.boomstickjoes.com/treadmarks/main.php?page=TMServers/popload.php&group=TMServers&uid=& ) and click on the name of a server.

Enjoy!

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited January 06, 2003).]

IP:

BamZipPow
posted January 06, 2003 06:13 PM            
That is too cool!! Thanks, Killer!!

IP:

KiLlEr
posted January 07, 2003 12:50 PM            
I've put the map based stats and over-all server stats in their own iframes on the Player Stats and MyStats pages to save screen space, and also to allow for column sorting.

I've also incresed the charted stats sample storage from 150 to 600 samples (per server for each user). This is to allow for more data so you can get a bigger picture of your map based statistics.

IP: