|
Author Topic:   The Golden Ant site completly redone
GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 03, 2003 08:49 PM            
w00t! Since tuseday/wednesday i've been reworking and doing the GA site =)=) I ran into a few problems but Killer,NOPeR,Matrix, and Coaxs all helped me finally get everything just right, w00t! So give it a try, tell me how ya like it (if at all :|). And, there are many Random Gold Ant images that load in the upper right, hold your mouse over it to see the orginal green flag they came from, click the flag to download the GA green and red flags. So, try refreshing your page a few times if ya wanna see them all. Theres about 13-14 BEWARE THE ONE THAT BLINKS, hes a very tricky fellow, looks plain he does but he really blinks.
http://www.goldants.2ya.com

w00t! have fun, hope ya like it

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

coaxs
posted January 04, 2003 06:05 AM            
Thanks for giving me credit, but I hardly did anything. The site looks good.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 04, 2003 12:00 PM            
w00t! hehe, thanks. (watches the spinning globe ant on the left), weeeeeeee .

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted January 06, 2003 01:29 AM            
I hate to say it, but really only viewable in IE, Netscape shows a black page, no ant pictures, nor nav bar

IP:

VorDesigns
posted January 06, 2003 01:42 AM            
That's a real common problem; I bring it up in staff meetings and they look at me and say, "Who uses Netscape?", Then one of the other staffers raises their hand.
The problem is that most of the pagemills out there don't write clean HTML. IE is very forgiving of poorly written code and most of the mills out there are really just MS FrontPage clones, Netscape isn't forgiving, doesn't care if you don't know how to write HTML, GIGO.

[This message has been edited by VorDesigns (edited January 06, 2003).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 06, 2003 06:43 PM            
pfft, Netscape doesn't like frames. That mean im a pagemill? html is very sloppy to? :|.

btw, I do not use front page or any other editor I use Notepad and web processor.

[This message has been edited by GoldAnt_Number1 (edited January 06, 2003).]

IP:

BamZipPow
posted January 14, 2003 10:45 PM            

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 14, 2003 11:50 PM            
cool pic

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 15, 2003 12:07 AM            
dude, thats pretty freaky lol

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 15, 2003 12:14 AM            
quote:
hate to say it, but really only viewable in IE, Netscape shows a black page, no ant pictures, nor nav bar

ho hummmm....

IP: