|
Author Topic:   more servers changing
kv
posted January 01, 2003 05:00 PM            
My server, lunar snowball, has been modified.

It still runs some of the most hated maps released by LDA, but now it also runs a sso version of my Quad missle, and a new group of mods I call the Shadow Pack.

From the readme in the pack:
All stock weapons have been modified to use and produce "shadow" effects. All weapons have been given the "blackshinyevil" bitmap for their texture and they behave like the shadow in appearance.

None of the weapons change the tank's skin, they also do not spew more shadow bolts on impact.

The matter missle uses "chrome1" as it's skin.

The entire mod is sso, and the server is completely stock with the exception of what is stated above.

IP:

coaxs
posted January 01, 2003 06:08 PM            
Very cool, I love the server.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 01, 2003 09:21 PM            
i can understand why everyone hates the moon, but why does everyone hate the ice maps? the ice maps are where you learn who knows how to drive a tank and who just knows how to shoot the gun!

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted January 01, 2003 09:54 PM            
I agree, I like the ice maps, too. I don't like the moon 'cause I just don't have the patience. .

IP:

kv
posted January 01, 2003 09:59 PM            
but the moon is the only map where you can blast someone from above with a mass driver!

and the dirtball is more dangerous than any other weapon...

------------------
Don't want to join a clan with so many requirements? Join LWA. Enrolement is open. Just contact any member listed on the LWA page and check out our new forums: http://home.woh.rr.com/kvorlon/LWA.htm

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 01, 2003 10:00 PM            
i wouldnt be supprised if i one day hit the skybox for the moon

IP:

CyberCannon
posted January 01, 2003 10:24 PM            
I am not sure that it is possible Scap, but I'm not an expert on it. I enjoy the ice worlds and the moon, but you do have to be careful with your driving. I think it is about time I put some of my prefered weapon Mods back on my game.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 03, 2003 02:05 PM            
hehe, from my experience with changing the gravity of the maps to negative..... i'd have to say it seems pretty infinite. Pretty cool though when everyone is floating. if only there were a way to jet around *AND* shoot the 120, we could have *AWESOME* space battlels hehehehe. But the problem is everyone remains perfectly level floating up, until you shoot them in which case they go spinning on and on *FOREVER* due to the lack of friction

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 03, 2003 02:13 PM            
there is an afterburner mod that provides power in midair. try experimenting with that

try making it so that when you press forward the efects of the afterburner happen. can the effects of pressing the arrow keys be changed?

[This message has been edited by Scrap Metal (edited January 03, 2003).]

IP:

Rex R
posted January 04, 2003 02:31 AM            
at the moment, no. however I have seen some pics where a tank was using its main gun while having a BoltOn weapon attached. think someone said that was one of the features that might be in tm2

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 04, 2003 12:03 PM            
Hmm, Scrap you got an icq number?

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 04, 2003 01:42 PM            
no

------------------
Match in the gas tank, KA-BOOM!

IP:

coaxs