|
Author Topic:   what is your Fav
Rex R
posted December 31, 2002 03:47 AM            
thought I'd start a little quiz
1) stock tank
2)mod tank
for a time I liked the dreadnought...then wanted some tad more nimble but stable and have been using the talon. tho I'm begining to try the dwarf
as for mod tanks I'm a tad biased toward the Rekon

IP:

coaxs
posted December 31, 2002 04:26 AM            
1) Zodiac of course.

2) Been working on my first tank mod, "The Coaxs Tank". Looks great. There is a picture in the current news section at my site.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

[This message has been edited by coaxs (edited December 31, 2002).]

IP:

Rex R
posted December 31, 2002 04:39 AM            
heh looks like its part zodiac. wonder what the ent will look like.

IP:

coaxs
posted December 31, 2002 04:41 AM            
Yeah, I wanted it SSO. The model and the texture are both stock.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted December 31, 2002 10:52 AM            
1. not sure, either marauder, platypus, talon, belabor, or evil! (not necessarily in that order)
2. Tron all the way! juggernaut in second.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted December 31, 2002 03:47 PM            
1) Dwarf

2) I'm not sure. Still hoping someone can make me a Rescue Truck one.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted December 31, 2002 04:11 PM            
the dwarf is pretty good too, but everyone seems to use it, and there's no way that i'm going to let myself be sucked into the crowd

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted January 01, 2003 03:59 AM            
Stock tank = dwarf. I know, a lot of people use them, but when I first started playing I did a bit of the ladder racing thing with different tanks. The Dwarf just seemed to fit with the way I use the controls best.

Modded tank = ifrit. Faster than all get out, kinda cool looking, and a funny little putt-putt sound

IP:

mr.BIG
posted January 01, 2003 08:50 AM         
Free Scoobey Snaks with evey Dwarf To me the Dwarf has the best conpromise between armor and speed S M you might like the Mite hehe

Edited out the & sign - he asked nicely to drop it - so drop it.

------------------
Necrophilia : ........That Uncontrolable Urge To Crack Open A Cold One .... hehehe

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited January 01, 2003).]

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 01, 2003 03:21 PM            
!%$@#^$^@$!$#$%@#&%$#*^%($^@^#!!!!!!!!!!! i say that i like the juggernaut, and you suggest the mite!!!!!!! what is this world coming to?!?!?!? all the tanks have pretty much the same armor except for the mite. some are a little faster, some have faster turret speeds.

IP:

coaxs
posted January 01, 2003 03:43 PM            
All stock tanks have the same speed and turret speed, except for the mite. Last I heard.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 03, 2003 01:04 AM            
nope. i was poking around some ENT files and saw that some have different turret speeds. i know from playing the game that some tanks (like Evil!) will do about 80mph and others (like menace) will do about 120mph. i think there might be a few (M-1 turbo?) that do like 150mph, but i might just remember playing on an ice map with a fast tank.

Sailor you dont have to do that. the & annoys me a little, but it dosnt infuriate me or anything. it's probably just me, but all of the scooby snack comments seem to be mocking me. i wont say anythig though, cause mocking is one of my favorite passtimes! i will often turn on a movie, then sit in front of the TV and mock the movie the whole time with my friends just for kicks!

[This message has been edited by Scrap Metal (edited January 03, 2003).]

IP:

mr.BIG
posted January 03, 2003 05:48 PM         
Feel free Sailor to edit any of my posts you wish , I'm sure no one here minds having their posts with your interpretation added .
Your punctuation is better anyway

------------------
Necrophilia : ........That Uncontrolable Urge To Crack Open A Cold One .... hehehe :)

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted January 03, 2003 11:58 PM            
i just noticed that the tron tank is for more resistant to the das tornado mod than any of the other tanks. i think that it's because it is so low, it gets pushed around alot by it, but as long as you dont drive over a bump or something to expose the underside of the tank, it cant "get a grip".

IP:

A2597
posted January 04, 2003 01:32 AM            
1: Talon
2: iFruit! I LOVE that thing!
(I remember joining a server where Vlad was using it as well...I actually fragged him more often then him I. between the two of us, we were owning the server, to the point that almost everyone tried to use it...no one else really suceeded. Vlad with Plasma, me with ramdrill. MUAHAHAHA!!!)

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 04, 2003 12:27 PM            
1) Dwarf for battling, Maurder for racing (I like the smoothness of the non-existant treads on the bottem of the tank, its good for going over rocky stuff, as long as your careful not to barrel roll forward.... it can happen sometimes, takes practice not to hehehehe.)

2) Nuke Tank =)=) SSO mod. (btw, the nukes it shoots act similar to 120 in damage and kick...etc).

IP:

mr.BIG
posted January 05, 2003 09:48 AM         
Help I'm bein repressed by Popeye hehe
Come see the violence inherent in the system

------------------
Yep it's all fun and games .........till someone loses an eye .......then it's just hilarious hehe !

IP:

KingTiger
posted January 06, 2003 08:18 PM            
Draconian- stock
BZP's King Tiger Rocks Cheese! Yeah! I also like my P-51 Mustang.

IP: