This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4  |
Author Topic:   who the heck is gold ant sue ???
mr.BIG
posted December 23, 2002 11:01 PM         
Hat to admit a girl kicked my behind.
Sooooooo I wont , thats not a girl playin , but a guy in digise so other guys won't attack with predudice . I will have no quarter now or in the future with a guy/girl . It's gonna bite the big 1 hehe .
That is not a girl believe me fellas , more like corpse , I'd say Ras , but even he wouldn't stoop that low ( or would he ????) Ive played chicks and newbies and this is no chick , too polished and deliberate hehe .
Totally a guy as a chick .
Gold ant what ??????? must be a duck ;(

------------------
" TEAMWORK " ....hide out in a group ...... and they'll never see your faults !

Edited for content.

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited December 24, 2002).]

IP:

corpse
posted December 23, 2002 11:12 PM            
sooo sorry to hear you got your but kicked. lol
but it was not me.
but thanks for thinking of me.

------------------
if you cant dance with the dead , get out of my coffin !

IP:

Rex R
posted December 24, 2002 01:45 AM            
we have pictures and ppl who can testify that GA Queen AKA Blue & Gold Sue is a)female b)a mother and c) a fairly nice person to boot. course I suppose the pics could be staged...and the folks who have met her could been fooled...

IP:

posted December 24, 2002 02:38 AM            
No, it is not stage...and once and for all she is my wife...yes...just tonite we took 1st and 2nd in a game...too cool to have a female partner who likes being online...OH YEAH

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

coaxs
posted December 24, 2002 02:39 AM            
I've met her, and can assure you she is a real person. Your just going to have to get use to the fact that a woman beat you.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted December 24, 2002 02:41 AM            
hehe, Go Sue!!

(www.goldants.2ya.com) check the pictures section, were all there =)

IP:

harmless
posted December 24, 2002 02:43 AM            
well... you would have to ask her husband
GA#2-666, he would know for sure
hmmmmmmmmm... and they do have 2 kids.....

it's nice to know that her skills are improving and that she can hold her own now!
guess i'll have to watch those little red dots more closely now
toodles,
harmless

editted part....
man... those other posts weren't there a minute ago. where's that refresh button.

[This message has been edited by harmless (edited December 24, 2002).]

IP:

coaxs
posted December 24, 2002 02:49 AM            
harmless: I know what you mean, this thread filled up quickly.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

[This message has been edited by coaxs (edited December 24, 2002).]

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted December 24, 2002 02:50 AM            
Blue and Gold Sue = GA_Queen.
I signed up for this forum before I was a GoldAnt.
I am real. I am a woman. For "proof" check out: http://www.hallsted.org/GoldAnt.html and click the Pictures button on the left. I'm in there somewhere
Or try a looksee at our not fixed webpage: http://home.pacbell.net/sudajobe/index.html
or my notlinked to page: http://home.pacbell.net/sudajobe/Susan_Montage.jpg
That is me (a few years ago, maybe, but it is me )
I even sew: http://home.pacbell.net/sudajobe/quilts.jpg for a few of my creations. I made all of them except for the one with a baby on it. I made one similar to that one and gave it to a friend of mine. I forgot to photograph it, so I posted a picture of the quilt I copied.
I started playing TM cause my oldest son and husband play. I figured if I can't beat them, join them. Been playing for about 6 months. I try not to spawn frag and I love not being in last place any longer.
You can see a picture of Irascible on the GA page, the first link. He does exist, too

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted December 24, 2002 02:52 AM            
Oh yeah, for those of you in the game two days ago, I am not a "Queen" of the male persuation. I was laughing so hard, I had a hard time playing

IP:

Irascible
posted December 24, 2002 03:14 AM            
mr.BIG,

It's funny that a person who has NEVER played me online can now discuss my playing style. It's also funny that you might know something of my character, since you believe "even Ras" wouldn't stoop to something (I'll take that as a compliment ), when again you have never played me and have seen only three posts from me since you appeared on the BB. Mind you, I take no offense whatsoever. I like attention as much as the next person. But your knowledge of the game, it's players, etc reveal you. The grammar and style of your posts also speak volumes.

I don't mind that you're back on a regular basis. It's a free country... yada, yada, yada. But this whole pretending not to know who these people are in this thread - and not so long ago pretending like you went back and read archive threads (LOL! I acutally laughed when I read that - it was so sublimely ridiculous ) in order to start new debates with "the powers that be" when they were just continuations of your old debates - it's all pretty silly.

Then again, perhaps I'm just ruining your fun. You did liven up the board a bit. You even brought me out of hibernation. I suppose it wouldn't have been as much fun for everyone if they had known that it was just a retread of old news.

A bird with such bright feathers could never hide his true colors... (how's that for couching it in nice terms? )

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited December 24, 2002).]

IP:

John B.
posted December 24, 2002 10:21 AM         
I don't know if he is who you think he is, Ras. I was also on last night, and he certainly does not seem very experienced. He was down to an F/D of around 0.1 when he got upset and left.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 24, 2002 12:05 PM            
My fave was the post holding the ordasity to challenge coax out when he recently gets his a-symetrical saggin laggy a$$ kicked into 2003 a week early by Sue !! HAHAHAHAHA nice sue... ur gettin to be a grade A player, ill have to be careful in future lol..... u are abominable, err....impermiable... no thats not it... err.... oh nevermind - youre one mean momma lets just leave it at that

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted December 24, 2002 12:31 PM            
It looks like you just do not have a clue mr. insignificant, er small, er something. Most everyone knows Sue and she is a nice lady - perhaps it is you who have a gender problem - how do we know you are a guy. No pictures of you around or anyone who knows you personally. I think maybe you are a girl in disguise what about it. Come on fess up you really are aren't you - LOL

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

Teulk
posted December 24, 2002 03:42 PM            
MAy be he's really---------SANTA CLAUSE!!!----OK, maybe not...

IP:

Irascible
posted December 24, 2002 06:46 PM            
He's not Santa Clause, but he is Italian.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted December 24, 2002 10:07 PM            
Are you saying that Santa Clause is Italian?

*smacks Ras*

IP:

coaxs
posted December 24, 2002 11:09 PM            
I don't think it is who you think it is Ras. Maybe it is, but he is way to easy to beat on-line to be the other guy.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted December 25, 2002 12:20 AM            
I dunno about that. I thought the other guy was a cream puff.

IP:

Irascible
posted December 25, 2002 12:24 AM            
No Virginia... err.. RC, Santa Clause is not an Italian cream puff.

IP:

coaxs
posted December 25, 2002 02:49 AM            
lol, the problem is everyone is a cream puff Mr.DDM champion.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 25, 2002 04:37 AM            
I think he's one of santa's little elves, here to deliver the gift of complete silence on xmas day (well, we can only hope lol)....

IP:

mr.BIG
posted December 25, 2002 06:30 PM         
I think I may have played Ras under an alias ive been told he uses " Grunmpy " If that is true then he is a real twinkie hehe .
If thats not him then maybe he will come out of retirement (like Deion Sanders) .
And what can ya say about Sailor , he tries and i commend him for that
Before i forget I hope everyone had a nice x-mas and will still be able to buy groceries after blowin their wad hehe

------------------
" TEAMWORK " ....hide out in a group ...... and they'll never see your faults !

IP:

mr.BIG
posted December 25, 2002 06:40 PM         
Oh almost forgot to include Matrix , me thinks Sue will leave you in the dust hehe Just an off day , Pars server may need a little tweaking , it has been down awhile . Peeps on dialup start out at a disadvantage anyway , when the fat pipes only have a 200 ping Ive played TM on a cable setup and it makes a BIG difference for sure .
Another thing i think is that ive played the weird map rotation on the LDA server , and the maps on Pars , are unfamiliar to me .

IP:

coaxs
posted December 26, 2002 04:17 AM            
Then again the fact that Mr. Big said he use to play as Thor ( /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002915.html ), while Thor registered at the DMF( http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/clans.html ) with Guido's old email address probably can only draw one conclusion. But, who knows maybe he'll behave this time.

[This message has been edited by coaxs (edited December 26, 2002).]

IP:

This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4