This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Christ Ur not all whiners , I hope not !
mr.BIG
posted December 14, 2002 11:12 PM         
From what i've seen so far all the so called ol'e timers are also the biggest whiners , in the most control , and play the least !!!
Time for a bit of a change I reckon .
Why not go down in the annals of TM as a great player rather than try to belittle players that beat your sox off . It's innevitable that the best will lose to the better .
Just a matter of time , make room for the new , or face annhilation by the new players .
I challenge Coax and whoever he wants. with whoever in this community who will stand with me against them ! This is a call to arms .
I feel i'm skilled and ask for the top 2 or 3 non aligned players to come forward in this quest !!!

------------------
" TEAMWORK " ....hide out in a group ...... and they'll never see your faults !

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted December 15, 2002 04:07 AM            
From a outsider's perspective, nobody is whining. Not at all aside from yourself. But you are asking for a fight. Let's arrange this. You and me, one on one. Only the AI's will hear you scream.

IP:

coaxs
posted December 15, 2002 07:11 AM            
Dude, for the past weeks I've played you on-line and I've consecutively beat you--badly every single game, but if you wish to embarrass yourself further be my guest.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 15, 2002 10:24 AM            
quote:
I've consecutively beat you--badly every single game

HAHAHA - GO COAX GO COAX GO GO GO !

IP:

KONG
posted December 15, 2002 02:08 PM            
quote:
I challenge Coax and whoever he wants. with whoever in this community who will stand with me against them ! This is a call to arms .

You mean that you want to be part of a team?

------------------
UGotDaNuke

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted December 15, 2002 06:27 PM            
That is not a team Kong - it is a gang - remember. Just ask mr. big (ah little, ah I forget oh yeah insignificant that's the ticket). hehe

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

mr.BIG
posted December 15, 2002 06:47 PM         
Let's see , I've seen Dalmation play , and It wouldn't be much of a match for me I'm afraid .
But if he's game I would be available after 5pm cst .
My first thought on my choice for a partner against Coax and whoever , would be Max .
No particular reason other than I've seen him online alot . Maybe it's not his thing , so I'm open to suggestions .
And how about selective memory hehe eh ???
As for Sailor , haven't seen his play enough as he doesn't seem to stay around more than a couple games at a time .

------------------

IP:

coaxs
posted December 15, 2002 07:03 PM            
Wow, a clan specifically designed to destroy my tank, I feel so honored. I guess it would take a team of players to destroy me after all.

Edit: Selective memory? There hasn't been one game you've won, while I'm playing at least.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

[This message has been edited by coaxs (edited December 15, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted December 15, 2002 08:52 PM            
You have never seen me play. I have been gone for a very long time. Longer than the amount of time you've spent on this game.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted December 15, 2002 10:19 PM         
So what do your screenshots say Coax ? And I'm unclear as to your clan reference ??
I don't ascribe to clans myself , and I understand that Max is non-affiliated also .
Who are you trying to convince ?
Yourself , or the community at large ??

------------------

IP:

coaxs
posted December 15, 2002 11:09 PM            
re-read your posts and mine for clarity.

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted December 16, 2002 02:00 PM            
I have been told that Max is a name used by DNX when they dont wanna use there own handle. Who knows.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted December 16, 2002 06:09 PM         
Really ??? Christ why would a whole group want to use the same handle ??
So what else is new ??? Don't tell me Bonzo , To join DNX you first have to join Dianetics . Wow , so which group is the Free Masons hehe . Thanks for the info Bonzo , how about you and I for a 2 vs 2 with Coax and whoever ???

------------------

IP:

mr.BIG
posted December 16, 2002 06:14 PM         
Well I sure thought I saw someone with a handle of Dalmation something or other on one of the servers . And I have one more than a few games on the LDA server Coax .
I guess I just am online more than you

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted December 16, 2002 07:27 PM            
My name is Dalmatian, not Dalmation. And it's spelled Dalmatian. Look in a dictionary if you do not beleive me.

IP:

Teulk
posted December 16, 2002 08:41 PM            
What is the definition of an "old-timer"?
Who, exactly, is doing the whining??
How do you quantify your games on the server?
Is there anyone to "stand" with you?
And last, but not least, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM????
Your handle should be "black hole", because it seems you suck everyone in to your "dispute"--whatever it is, exactly,--and look who got sucked in next (what, exactly, does that do to/for me??)---is that your "mission"...I'd say "congrats", but "condolensces(sp)" are probably more in order.
I KNOW I'm being foolish for stepping in, but somewhere along the line enough is enough. Abuse of my fellow players is not to be tolerated. Even though I'm not on every single night, I've come to respect Dalmatian, coaxs, Bonzo Dog, Sailor, Kong, =DNX= Matrix, and ALL the others you seem to have miffed in the process of your utterly useless tirades.
If you've nothing constructive, or of positive note to sputter and spew about, leave well enough alone.
Personally, your rantings are old and gaseous (preferably inert gases), unnecessary and belittling (of yourself), pugnacious and lastly, useless to anyone but yourself. If it's self-gratification you are seeking...you've arrived and are welcome to it. Speaking for myself, you deserve it...but keep it to yourself.
( To the gentlemen who have been harangued and harassed...I'm with you...all for one etc..clan or not..this community is not and has not been for naught.)

IP:

mr.BIG
posted December 16, 2002 10:54 PM         
Well I hate for it to come to this , but ask Blue and Gold Sue who the one (especially online) Gets jumped on verbally .
So is it true that Max doesn't really exist ??? Someone should know the answer here , seem to know everything else

------------------

IP:

coaxs
posted December 17, 2002 01:10 AM            
I never said you never won a game on LDA, please re-read my posts for clarity.

To my knowledge Max is an individual distinct player.

Also, when you complain people should stop yapping on the board and play the game, I encourage you to play the game and stop yapping on the board too. Notice, I did not quantify the amount of time you already spend playing.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 17, 2002 03:05 AM            
Coax is right - "Max" is an indevidual and not associated to DNX in any way.

"Dianetics" is Scientology, "Dianetix" is not the same word, however its worth mentioning that we dont use that in any official capacity anymore as i sold the trademark in 2001 to the L.Ron.Hubbard Dianetics Organisation.

We now use DNX in short terms, for the record, "Dianetix" means "Peace through the soul"- which we modified for gaming to "Peace through superior firepower"

I think your arrogance and ignorance is just shining through - Oh ya, i did make a nice profit from it in case youre wondering :p.. dont you have anything better to do like sitting on top of a bonfire or flailing yourself with broken glass encrusted whips ? LOL

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 17, 2002 03:14 AM            
quote:
Well I hate for it to come to this , but ask Blue and Gold Sue who the one (especially online) Gets jumped on verbally .
So is it true that Max doesn't really exist ??? Someone should know the answer here , seem to know everything else

If you check im sure you will find that Max is a registered poster of these forums and if you really wanted to contact him you could do.

Its also worth mentioning that while "Max" is his name - its a pretty global name, and if anyone else wants to use it im sure he wouldnt mind.... especially if their name is Max

Hmm playing in alias.... i know the worst offender of this one but i avoid his name like the language of Mordor. I do occasioanly play in alias (when i play)- but for tournaments and clan training and events the clan handle is in effect.

After all - if having an alias was a bad thing you would tell us who you really are wouldnt you otherwise you would be looking very stupid right about now lol.

If you ultimate goal is to cause disruption here then you need to be banned - however you have served a possitive effect so far in that the forum is showing signs of life once more And for that i thank you.

IP:

Irascible
posted December 17, 2002 04:45 AM            
A little poetry to soothe the soul:

Ůize Hrigge waur▀un, hausida waurda
▀reis du haldan Ůiudanam Albe
tugglahulidaim triggwaba guldanai.
Sibunuh ▀aim in sali▀wam staine
Fraujam Dwairge frikahwairbam,
waila witum, waur▀un gibanai;
Diwa-Mans domidis dau▀nan lofans
Niun nausandins afnemun Bauge;
I▀ Ains nauh ist, ainaha ▀anei
faha filhi▀ Frauja Riqizis
in sitla swartamma sitands ▀arei
liuhadalausai ligand aufto
skadjus mikilai Maurdaurlandam in.
Ist Ains fin▀an allans Hrigge
gawandjan, waldan jah gawidan allis
ana rune stadam riqizis ▀arei
liuhadalausai ligand aufto
skadjus mikilai Maurdaurlandam in.

I miss you too.

Oh, and if that ain't Guido then then mr.Big brings new meaning to the word doppelganger.

IP:

wolfman
posted December 17, 2002 06:38 AM            
Got that right Iras JT

IP:

mr.BIG
posted December 17, 2002 07:30 AM         
Everyone's heartfelt concern here is quite touching . And you are correct in that the BB had become more like aunt Bee's quilting club .
All players here use an alias , not their given name .
Congrats on your winfall Matrix , but I think I'll stick with the Rosicrucians , much older western christian mystery school .
And I realize now , that after reading Irrascible's post that I should have got the Babylon software for interpretation .
BTW I wasn't the person to suggest the Dianetics connection , that was Bonzo I believe .

------------------

[This message has been edited by mr.BIG (edited December 17, 2002).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted December 17, 2002 09:47 AM            
There's life Jim, but not as we know it! The reason we're hounding on at this thread is because, although recently slightly or impotent poasting standards, we're a tight community where everyone knows everyone else and we greet everyone the same, but if they continue plug their BS onto us and without sound reasoning, then we defend it.

Quite blatantly obvious in this post that people are still willing to stick up for this place, and I'll thank you once more (after matric) that you've given us something to talk about Show people still browse there far off parts!

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted December 17, 2002 12:18 PM            
Think i owe Max an apology then. Sorry Max.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2