|
Author Topic:   TeamCTF Challenge #4 Schedualed
KiLlEr
posted December 03, 2002 09:32 AM            
The next TeamCTF Challenge will be on the December 7th. Please check the following link for the exact time (remember to set you GMT offset at the top of the page).

http://www.boomstickjoes.com/treadmarks/main.php?page=Events/calander.php&group=Events&uid=&

Please reply here to let use know how many will be joining us.

Be sure to set your team to Blue or Black before joing on the server.

Download the TeamCTF conversion from here:

http://www.boomstickjoes.com/treadmarks/main.php?page=TCTF/downloads_main.php&group=TCTF&uid=

If you donot have it installed, you should grab the TeamCTF_Complete.zip file.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited December 03, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited December 03, 2002).]

IP:

glomund
posted December 03, 2002 01:41 PM            
please, how to participate in this?

i have not yet had the pleasure of ctfing with all of you... and would greatly like to blow many of your tanks to small molten bits.

do i need to download a map or aught else?

IP:

Random Chaos
posted December 03, 2002 01:57 PM            
All the files except the version patch are on my site (I have the complete patch which works with all versions, just not the patch from the last version).

------------------
Random Chaos

Admin for the EliteHunters.com: Tread Marks
Member of the GROPOS mod team
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild
randomc@treadmarks.cjb.net

IP:

KiLlEr
posted December 03, 2002 04:24 PM            
You can get the TeamCTF_Complete.zip off or RC's website. Unzip it into your TM directory. Afterwards oyu should see a new subdirectory called 'TeamCTF' and a batch file called 'TeamCTF.bat'. If you run the bat file, it will rename your 'addons' directory to 'original' and then rename the 'TeamCTF' to 'addons'. Obviously you need an addons directory or this will not work.

After it is done renameing the directories, it will automatically run treadmarks. donot close the DOS window. Start a single player game and get to the tank selection screen. You should see all the new tanks (e.g. Apache, Avenger, Behemoth) and none of the original TM tanks. That is how you know its working. If you donot see that, quit TM and manually rename the 'addons' directory to 'original', and rename the TeamCTF directory to 'addons'. If Windows gives you an error, you will need to restart as windows put a lock on the directory preventing you from renaming it, which can only be cured by a logout or reboot. IF you renamed the directories successfully, just run tm.exe or treadmarks.exe and look again.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted December 04, 2002 09:38 PM            
Just a friendly reminder of this weekends game.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted December 05, 2002 03:32 PM            
I will try to be there. I have a full day that day, so I will just have to see how things go on the other things.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP: