|
Author Topic:   Who Are you?
Sage
posted December 01, 2002 02:09 AM            
Mr.Big? I was just wondering who you were, I havn't been here in a while, and havn't played TM for about 7-8 months but you seem pretty new here,am I right.

Also, whats with all the opposing threads here? Its seems like the last three threads form you are kind of..........whatever. I know you have your own opinions about certins thing but if you like TM then why do you contradict some many things that make of the community?

Like the bbs Admin thing, LDA is busy with so much other stuff(Like TM and PS2, hopfully Xbox too) that the bbs is not much of a big deal as of now. And clans, if you think that clans are pointless, you should check out the clans for game systems, like Halo and Unreal Xbox, those are just dumb. They don't have as much communication as we do in are clans, some of them don't even have a website. Anyway, clans here sorta bring life to the world of TM, also, I had one and it was quite(while it lasted

We were even going to have a clan meeting(council) at one time but questions were asked with unaccepted anwsers and arguments which lead to the end of that idea It was a good one too. But anyway, like I said, if you like TM then why questioned the way it is and accept it the way it is.

Also, when you write, try to put indents in your paragraphs and sentences, so it doesn't seem like this big layer of words. It hurts my eyes and makes me not want to read the whole thing lol

IP:

VorDesigns
posted December 01, 2002 03:11 AM            
Just a quick quip; I go by 'Vortex the Barbarian' out of respect for JVortex and the fact that everyone mistook me for him, even though I was Vortex everywhere I went for well over fifteen years.
But I do wonder why games tend to bring out the meglamaniacals in the group and why their names so often suit their egos and manners.
I'm willing to bet, anyone who takes stock in the the playing style of the names they see; will find that the cussing, sniping, bleating, whining majority have names to fit their attitudes and egos.
So, Sage, to answer your question; mr. Big is who he feels he is but isn't. But he must scream to the high heavans that he is.
Just like I will never be the the Barbarian I want to be, or for that matter, any of the great people I admire.

[This message has been edited by VorDesigns (edited December 01, 2002).]

IP:

mr.BIG
posted December 01, 2002 09:56 AM         
I now realize Sage that what i've quiered about has been hashed and re-hashed countless times , no use doin it all over now Right ?? As for your eyes i suggest you see an optomitrist . My handle is simple and easy for me to remember haha !

------------------
" TEAMWORK " ....hide out in a group ...... and they'll never see your faults !

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 01, 2002 01:09 PM            
"mr.BIG" - i note the small M indicating a small part... hehehe do the women laugh ?

Sry couldnt resist lol...

IP:

corpse
posted December 01, 2002 01:28 PM            
lmmfao @ Matrix

------------------
if you cant dance with the dead , get out of my coffin !

IP:

mr.BIG
posted December 01, 2002 04:41 PM         
I thought that if I used a large M , that people would think I'm arrogant haha . Btw if we ever are mayhaps on the same team , that doesn't mean you get to watch me dress for the match , or hold your hand .
So Corpseeeee has Matrix asked about Your size yet haha ??? Funny Eh ????
You 2 are a crack-up

------------------
" TEAMWORK " ....hide out in a group ...... and they'll never see your faults !

IP:

corpse
posted December 02, 2002 12:00 PM            
NOT YET !

------------------
if you cant dance with the dead , get out of my coffin !

IP:

mishmash
posted December 02, 2002 03:34 PM            
Hi Sage,

Long time no hear.
Mishmash here,used to go by the u/n smiley_mo.
Hows things?? (Hi too all the other guys as well).
I have'nt played TM in about 8 months myself
been too busy with work and family and all that.
Anyways nice to see ya.
Frag ya soon.

IP:

synack
posted December 02, 2002 06:35 PM         
nice subject. Same as a really good Who song.

Hi mishmash/smiley_mo. I remember you. Glaskow, UK. if memory serves.

IP: