|
Author Topic:   Frag Ratio Stats from Killer thanks
wolfman
posted November 28, 2002 09:08 PM            
Killer
Appreciate all the info you compile for us in the TM community. Wondering if the stats are cumulative from infinity - lol - i.e. when one first started playing on certain servers - or - Do they restart on a set basis - like once a month. Or are those of us who are moving targets - fresh meat - destined to be stuck lol Thanks JT

IP:

KiLlEr
posted November 28, 2002 09:47 PM            
LOL

There is no automatic reset, other than your stats getting dropped after 2 weeks of inactivity on a given server. The only exception to this is if you get 10k or greater frags on Armageddon. But Armageddon stats only add to your 'server junky' status.

Also, a server admin can reset all stats on the servers they run.

But beyond that. They are your permanent record.

IP:

wolfman
posted November 28, 2002 10:18 PM            
Ohhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnn lol Now I am a treading dead head lol JT

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted November 29, 2002 02:51 AM            
Wolfman, you can just refrain from playing on a logged server for two weeks and then proof! Reset time. Can you do it? Hahahahahah

IP:

KiLlEr
posted November 29, 2002 09:34 AM            
I can of course remove your entries manually, if they bug you that much. LOL

IP:

wolfman
posted November 29, 2002 06:19 PM            
Nope - don't bother me at tal - not much lol Have fun when i play and usually easier to charge when flaming lol What are the servers anyway? Thanks JT

IP:

wolfman
posted November 29, 2002 06:20 PM            
Blue and Gold Sue
Not too likely to be off for two weeks lol

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted November 30, 2002 03:11 AM            
Wolfman, haven't you checked out www.boomstickjoes.com yet? All the servers are listed there. It is pretty neat to look at your own stats. I was amazed to find a sin wave phenomenon with my stats, particulary for the Amageddon server. It takes me a while to "warm up", then I play well for a bit, and then my stats drift off dramatically as I get tired (playing at 1 am will do that to me ). It is real interesting to see the curve develop, and watch the improvement.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted November 30, 2002 11:38 AM            
Incidentally, where the 3 lines drop to zero, is about where a new game starts.
Its not 100% as there is 5 mins between each sample, but you can kinda get the idea.

IP:

corpse
posted November 30, 2002 12:22 PM            
hay wolfman no TM for 2 weeks you can do it
i'm at a week so far. i want to frag something soooooooooo bad i went out and got me a DOG to kick. well SHIP , if i cant play TM. i'm off to the XBOX to play Turok.
hope to be back soon.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted November 30, 2002 01:20 PM            

Wolfman, you don't have to give up playing, just use a different handle for two weeks. Something like "Wolfdad" maybe? Your son will be living with you then, so it would be appropriate

IP:

wolfman
posted November 30, 2002 08:24 PM            
BnGS - that was what I figured I could do as well. JT

IP: