|
Author Topic:   Low Poly LWO Model web site
KingTiger
posted November 27, 2002 08:41 PM            
If I were to start one would anyone use it and/or add to it with there models and parts of models?

IP:

KONG
posted November 27, 2002 09:51 PM            
I would probably host it. If u wanted?

------------------
UGotDaNuke

IP:

CyberCannon
posted November 27, 2002 11:54 PM            
KT, call me an idiot if needed, but what do you mean? Is this a mod that would be less of a load on my internet connection, and if so would I be able to use it while others used the normal version?

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

KingTiger
posted November 28, 2002 12:13 AM            
To be frank i dont understand what u mean ither. Its only going to be a web site full of 3d Models(LWO) for people that want to make relly cool weapons or tanks or planes or boats or what ever that dont have the programs to make them or they are just 3d modeling ilit and want to take the easy way to making weapons and tanks. I know that was a run on.

IP:

Rex R
posted November 28, 2002 02:57 AM            
KT sounds like it might be a good idea (don't be surprised if you have low traffic tho) will these models be uv(texture) mapped? if mapped I would suggest bare boned templates ('less of course you have some really cool textures). If you wish the maverick missile mesh and paper airplane mesh are 100 % mine and may be hosted for ppl to do with as they please(the ppr airplane launcher is lda's mesh)

IP:

CyberCannon
posted November 28, 2002 09:51 AM            
Now I understand what you mean, and it wasn't anywhere near what I was talking about so ignore the first post there please. I would appreciate that. I have been interested in trying some modding but have been scared by things like the 3D modeling. Not to say that I would end up with anything useable though.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

wolfman
posted November 28, 2002 09:11 PM            
PLEASE PLEASE Pretty PLEASE do this. I also would value this resource greatly. Thanks JT

IP:

KingTiger
posted November 29, 2002 01:12 AM            
Ok I know there wont be alot of trafic and that the site wont be up for a little while maby 2-3 weeks. Untill then I will greatly acept any models to put on my site, just send to my e-mail. And yes they will have UV maps and im going to add some links for textures that are free ( of course).

Un update for my mod Ill have some thing to release later. I dont know when tho, its to close to the Holidays and my Birthday.

for the lazy people:>
tank_tilly_87@yahoo.com

O and wolf and for whom ever else, if you really want a model for somthing just ask id be glad to help.
Thx for the offer kong but iv the site half built it just a matter of putting models on and links to other sites.

[This message has been edited by KingTiger (edited November 29, 2002).]

IP:

wolfman
posted November 29, 2002 06:17 PM            
Okee Dokee lol Farting Butt Weapon - my son is coming for Christmas and I want to surprise him lol Thanks. JT

IP:

KingTiger
posted November 29, 2002 08:04 PM            
didnt killer make that alredy? I can make one but i think he has it made.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted November 29, 2002 10:22 PM            
I made the mesh for it and passed it on to Vlad who was going to make it into a weapon.

IP:

wolfman
posted November 29, 2002 10:40 PM            
Thanks - will have to get ahold of vlad JT

IP:

KingTiger
posted December 23, 2002 03:39 AM            
Iv been Working on it for some time now but its still not done, im not sure when it will be but it will be soon.. does any body have any thing TM related that isnt a mod that they want to put on the site for people to download or see?Pitures, pointers, desktops,modles....whatever.

IP: