|
Author Topic:   Armageddon server pack released.
KiLlEr
posted November 27, 2002 08:11 PM            
I have released the server pack due to public intrest. Enjoy! It is not required to play on the server. If you do DL it, put it in a seperate TM install. If you don't you won't be able to play a normal single player game.
http://www.boomstickjoes.com/treadmarks/main.php?page=BJS/downloads_ServerPacks.php&group=BJS&uid=&

IP:

BamZipPow
posted November 27, 2002 10:11 PM            
Coolness! Thanks, Killer!

Downloaded and installed in it's own directory! Seems to have fixed the error that TM had when playing on the server. I highly recommend that you players download this and install it in a copy of your TM directory. Make sure you make a shortcut of TM.exe to your desktop and rename it to Armageddon. Now I can really raise my score!! Muahahahaha....who's next?

BRING IT ON!!

IP:

BamZipPow
posted November 27, 2002 10:18 PM            
Forgot to add. Even though it's not required to have to play on the server, having it installed is highly recommended. That way you won't have to wait for all 256 files or so to get synced up. It will give you more combat time.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted November 28, 2002 03:05 AM            
Well...I don't get kicked off the server every 2nd game anymore. I get dumped after about the 4th game now. It's still better than before as I'll be able to make it through the entire Saturday Frag-Fest now. That will be sweet!!

Bring It ON!!

IP: