|
Author Topic:   need help
corpse
posted November 27, 2002 12:57 PM            
had to reformate yesterday. (lucky me)
got most of it reinstalled. but i can't get TM ( ver. 1.0.1 full ) to update.
i l/d the patch from the TM web page,
and it would not install.
HELP PLEASE !

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted November 28, 2002 04:17 AM            
Can you update it to version 1.59 vs 1.6? That seems to work just fine for me. I have one patch on one of these computers that fails, too. I just have to do a hit or miss with the various patch files I have here and I eventually find the right one ;D.
I know Blandy has the full patch on his site, and I am pretty sure Matrix and Random Chaos have it too. Try each one in succession and one of them WILL work. Kongs site has a FAQ section that tells you a work around, as does Matrix's forum. Good luck. Hit up Coax's site if you need the links to all the sites I mentioned. He has them all.

IP:

corpse
posted November 29, 2002 06:11 AM            
thanks for the info sue

i d/l all the updates i could find.
cant get them to work.
i'll keep looking but if i cant get it to u/d
i'll buy it again.

IP:

Rex R
posted November 29, 2002 12:35 PM            
problem is sue there is only the one patch for upgrading 1.01 to 1.6 full. there is the possibility that he got the u/d for the demo, you might try, d/ling the patch from matrixes website, then do a complete uninstall (deleting manually all folders left behind, if any) reinstall then u/d w/o running the game. what sort of error msg's are you getting? and are you able to run the game in opengl?

IP:

corpse
posted November 29, 2002 01:32 PM            
got pissed off. deleted TM.
opened the door chucked TM cd out in to the lake.picked up phone got new one on the way.
no TM tell next week.
frag you all then.

IP:

Rex R
posted November 29, 2002 01:34 PM            
oh, well, never mind hope to see you soon.

IP:

corpse
posted November 29, 2002 02:21 PM            
i did d/l the patch from matrixes website.
it did not work.
i checked and it was not the demo patch.
lol

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted November 29, 2002 03:57 PM            
Remind me never to make you mad anywhere near that lake I do like to swim, however!

IP:

wolfman
posted November 29, 2002 06:01 PM            
Hey bud - here is another possibility for the files - I am trying myself to download this for you. Send me your email in case I can get it all. Thanks. JT shadowwolf69@hotmail.com

IP:

wolfman
posted November 29, 2002 06:55 PM            
Doh Forgot the url lol here ya go -http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/treadmarks/tm_101_to_16_patch.exe.html. Get me your email and I will send you the file - already 87percent downloaded - or go to yahoo groups - spazman769 Will put it in the files section. Thanks. JT

IP:

wolfman
posted November 29, 2002 07:31 PM            
Have downloaded the file - sixty some odd megs - compressed to forty some blah blah lol Yahoo won't seem to take a file this big in their groups - so drop me a line and I will send to you. Thanks. JT

IP:

corpse
posted November 30, 2002 12:35 AM            
wolf you got mail
thanks

IP: