|
Author Topic:   I have returned!!!!!!!
Sage
posted November 09, 2002 11:32 AM            
Thats right people, Sage is back After about 6-7 months of no TM, I have finally got a new G-Card and have started playing single player. I don't plan on playing online though for a will till I get my "Skillz" back, lol. Also there are so many new mods to check out and maps that it will take me a while to get through them all. To bad I still can't host a server, then I would have a ZEA return party and have a whole bunch of ZE mods and stuff Hope to see ya soon on the battle field

IP:

synack
posted November 09, 2002 05:11 PM         
wb sage!

stop wasting time playing single player, and get back on the servers where we can get you in our sights!

IP:

BamZipPow
posted November 09, 2002 06:11 PM            
Welcome back and hope you have fun with yer new setup!

Come on to Armageddon sometime...if you feel lucky!! Just ICQ or AIM me and I'll be happy to accomodate you...with a bunch of 120mm and nukes!! Muhahahahaha...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 09, 2002 09:02 PM            
SP aint so bad - i enjoy it more than online play...

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted November 10, 2002 03:35 PM            
Single player and multiplayer are like two different games altogether.
In SP, the AI's act so differently from live people (as if I am telling you anything you don't already know). You can count on the AI's coming at you full speed ahead and then go flying over you, if you are on a hill. They are so utterly predictable. . .
Multiplayer, with real people on line, is a totally different beast. Humans don't fly off over the hills, they apply the brakes when appropriate and perform outrageous defensive manouvers. Not at all predictable (or much less so). Even the lag (that ever DSL players have at times) adds another dimension of unpredictablilty.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted November 11, 2002 06:34 PM            
hehe, (Fires a nuke into the ground while person waits below the hill). WB Sage, get online silly billy hehe

IP: