|
Author Topic:   re-release
Das_Emperor
posted November 03, 2002 05:45 PM         
yes i'v been playing TM for a year or more now but all i can play is the demo for EB here in BC Canada says TM is not available or something like that
so i was wondering if u plan to re-release again so i can buy it and delete the demo for i think TM RULES

if any one can help please do thanks

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 03, 2002 10:07 PM            
It's currently on sale from BMT Microstore : Heres LDA's secure order page there.

BMT Store

Hope that helps then come visit us at DMF www.dmf.filetap.com

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited November 03, 2002).]

IP:

ldaJim
posted November 04, 2002 05:58 PM            
As part of setting up our new LDAstore we will be offering a downloadable version of Tread Marks 1.6 that will use a Registration Key instead of CD copy protection.

It will have the added flags etc and will be roughly 130megs.

Now the funny part and why I'm a "new menber" ....It's been a while since I posted...so I forgot my LDA password....no big deal except that the UBB auto-responder won't send me the password because it has more than one account listed for longbow@longbowdigitalarts.com .....Would one of the admins please send me the password for my LDA user name? .....thanks!!!

Jim

IP:

Random Chaos
posted November 04, 2002 06:02 PM            
Jim: You can get it from via FTP to the ubb-cgi user directory. The password is stored as a text file (ending .cgi so that you can't access it via http protocal)...and since none of the other admins have FTP access, they can't help you (though I think they can reset the pass from this page: /forums/archive/ubb/cp.html )

And as I recall you changed the password on the FTP (and I don't even have the info for it on this computer), I can't help you get it anymore .

Glad to see you posting again, Jim

--RC
[edit: stupid UBB screwing up URLs]

[This message has been edited by Random Chaos (edited November 04, 2002).]

IP:

synack
posted November 04, 2002 06:16 PM         
Hi Jim. Nice to know you're still out there. Kind regards to the family on behalf of your extended family here.

[This message has been edited by synack (edited November 04, 2002).]

IP:

ldaJim
posted November 04, 2002 06:51 PM            
Thanks.... I'll try to be a bit more visible now that we're fully settled in here in Toronto.

Jim

IP:

Random Chaos
posted November 04, 2002 06:52 PM            
*looks at watch*

Dang...that settling took a LONG time

Glad you're back - will you be on AIM again?

(Coax...or other admin...contact me on ICQ so I can tell you what you need to do...Jim's been in contact with me via e-mail so I know what needs to be done)

[This message has been edited by Random Chaos (edited November 04, 2002).]

IP:

Das_Emperor
posted November 05, 2002 02:21 AM         
yes i know about the page i'v looked at it from the treadmarks web page but see i'm Canadian and the prices are American so i don't what to have to pay double for a game thats made and shiped in canada for the shipping is very high it would be cheaper and easier for me to buy it from a store out here than try to fig. out the shiping and the exchange rate

but thanks any way i guess i'll have to save a lot than

[This message has been edited by Das_Emperor (edited November 05, 2002).]

IP:

Rex R
posted November 05, 2002 03:04 AM            
added flags etc? hmmm wonder if we've seen those?

IP: