|
Author Topic:   Sadly
Bonzo Dog
posted October 27, 2002 06:26 AM            
I think the euro DDM has had it`s day, Last time i was on no one showed and the time before i think there were three. Just not enough of us i guess.

Wonder just how many of us there are.

IP:

corpse
posted October 27, 2002 07:35 AM            
no one wants to play with you,
lol
poor little Bonzo.

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted October 27, 2002 10:37 AM            
Thx for your concern Corps. Pity we aint got a 1v1 server up, I could frag your sorry ace real good. : )

IP:

corpse
posted October 27, 2002 11:41 AM            
lmao
i'll see you there.
if YOU can find it !
but 1st will your mommy let you come out and play ?

[This message has been edited by corpse (edited October 27, 2002).]

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted October 27, 2002 11:53 AM            
blaaah blaaaaah my ***** biger than yours blaaaaah blaaaah

IP:

Niimaur
posted October 28, 2002 08:15 AM         
Just tell me where and when and give me an IP address and I'll be there if I can. I have honestly never seen it advertised although I did see someone suggest one a while ago.

------------------

Niimaur aka Nim - Dwarf

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted October 28, 2002 12:31 PM            
Really good of you to offer Niimaur but there is not enough of us to make it worthwhile which is understandable, I cannot make it every week. We had a thing going 8gmt sundays, nothing written in stone, No stats and stuff, But there was about 8 or 9 of us showed. Perhaps when TM2 is releasd thing`s will change.

[This message has been edited by Bonzo Dog (edited October 28, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX=killa
posted October 28, 2002 05:53 PM            
i forgot when they were or thaT WE HAD THEM YOU PEOPLE NEEED TO REMIND ME

IP:

Teulk
posted October 28, 2002 06:23 PM            
Sooo, does that mean it's over and done with??? Unfortunately, I work 2 out of 4 Sunday's, so my show rate is 50%.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 29, 2002 12:14 AM            
DMF has had the info posted up since it started Nimour

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 29, 2002 01:58 AM            
*whines to matrix about an ICQ/AIM/YAHOO reminder dude * only problem is we need to find somebody willing to bug us all eh hehehehe

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 29, 2002 02:20 AM            
Aww, come on. Do you guys need to be reminded to go to school on Monday or to go to church on Sunday, too?
No offense meant, but really! KiLlEr has a calendar up, the US-DDM is an every Sunday event (what is ever-changing is whether it is ranked, what maps/mods are needed, and if it is a clan battle). The Armageddon event is every Saturday, The Euro DDM is also every Sunday at noon Pacific Time. There is a Wednesday CTF event, too. Is it really so hard to remember these dates and times? Perhaps we could nicely ask RC, Matrix, Coax to also add calendars to their sites, since Par's isn't up any longer, but people you should be checking the calendars yourself and not depend on someone to do it for you! Of course, GoldAnt, I will ICQ you to remind you of any clan battles upcoming.. . speaking of which, Remember November 15th (or was it 16th) for the team CTF challange! Gotta check KiLlEr's site and make note of the time!

IP:

Robo Jaws
posted October 29, 2002 08:41 AM            
The Robo Servers are usally up and running and ready for fraggers.

Its on an ADSL 512/256 line, The server is now a AMD 1.3gig 383Meg Ram and running

A Pure Demo (I.e. No nuks, cruise,MassDriver or Flamers)
A Slighty Modded DDM
And Now A Slighty Modded CTF

the DDM and CTF run a rotation of 4 maps and
standard weapons + 4 SSO weapons
Rotations/Weapons changed each month

All you need extra installed to play are the master paks for Flags and Maps.

I'll make sure I'm there this sunday just name the server.

------------------
TM Tank drivers licence applied for

IP: