|
Author Topic:   Friends,Treadheads,lend me your BEERS!
Grind_and_Click
posted October 17, 2002 10:01 PM            
ok this is the real one..........(never look at the clok at 1 am the night before, and think when u wake up its gona be the next day lol)

*ahem*

A YEAR AGO TODAY!!..i joined and started playing treadmarks, and i just wanted to say its been a great year, ive made new friends,had lots and lots of fun, and even the people i didnt get along with most of the time, still did get along with reely well now and agen lol

so heres to another year friends

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted October 17, 2002 10:03 PM            
LOl well its the 18th here now so thats what matters!!(sheesh)

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 17, 2002 10:05 PM            
oooooh!! nice nice! Well well! I hsall drink "Laid Back Ruby" to the cause MEESTA! Made a good friend here!

IP:

Paranor
posted October 17, 2002 11:05 PM            
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, pass one down, frag 'em now, 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 18, 2002 12:23 AM            
Par, what a waste of a bottle of beer. I wish I had one right now (bad day at work. . .)
Grind_and_Click, only a year? *thinks what is possible to excel at in one year's time.
Congrats, laddie, for keeping with this bunch of fraggers for a year (and I can keep on celebrating for your for 26.5 hours more, as it is NOT the 18th here yet

IP:

CyberCannon
posted October 18, 2002 01:42 AM            
Yes it is Sue, at least it is for me. I think Par might have been talking about fragging tanks not beers. I wouldn't have a problem with him fragging the beers either, but I think I might be just a tad way into the minority there.

IP:

glomund
posted October 18, 2002 09:10 PM            
nice g&c.... i have been for about 2/3 of a year, and it has been great.

i hope to face, frag, and be fragged by you more often. this doesn't happen as much as i would like.

<bow>

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted October 19, 2002 02:50 PM            
N1 Click. i been around for 2 or 3 yrs also and contrary to popular belief i luv all my fellow treadheads (without exseptiobn) Even the ones i piss off the most, hehe. Think i will probably carry on doing so but i have no intention of upseting anyone.

IP:

VorDesigns
posted October 19, 2002 04:35 PM            
Op, it's been over a year for me, duhhhhi, dunno where the time went.

As for the beer, make mine an Erdinger Hefewizen and you got a deal. Oh and none of that Krystal Klear, I like my yeast in the glass.

------------------
Echoes from the Void
=
You can kill them, but you cannot make them surrender
-
http://www.vordesigns.com

IP:

Teulk
posted October 30, 2002 03:08 PM            
My first year has just slipped by...where does the time go???
Glad to have "met" everyone on the board and on the servers.
Would celebrate with a glass or a bottle, however, won't go well with work tonight.
Thanks to all who have helped me out in the last year..I'm sure I'll be asking more ( as opposed to less) as time goes on, so, hopefully, none of YOU are going anywhere~!!
Cheers all!!--see you on the board or the servers!!!Frag on!!

IP:

A2597
posted October 30, 2002 04:36 PM            
I'mve been around TM for 3+ years now I think, at the very least close to three years, lurked a long time before I registered.

congrats G&C...

wow...you must be rich...G&C is a pretty big nationwide drug store chain here in the US....

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

Hawk
posted October 30, 2002 06:26 PM            
Beer? Where!?

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted October 30, 2002 10:25 PM            
hahahaha, now i get why everyone bothered to put an & in between my name now

and thanks dude =)

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 30, 2002 11:40 PM            
That must be an East Coast chain. Never heard of any other G&C aside from our Grind_and_Click here on the boards

IP: