|
Author Topic:   Mods Updates: Am I missing anyone's?
Random Chaos
posted October 08, 2002 12:02 AM            
Ok...I know I have probably missed some mods.

What I need is for you to go check to see which mods of your's I've missed: http://treadmarks.elitehunters.com/tm_download.asp
(select your name from By Author)

--------

If I'm missing something of your's (or have the wrong author for it!) please e-mail me.

If the mod is under 3MBs and I need it, you can include it as an attachment in the e-mail. Otherwise tell me you need to upload it in the e-mail and I'll send you back instructions for uploading it to my computer.

-------

Please include in the e-mail a breif (2 short sentance max) description of your mod. If you could take a screenshot (ingame for Weapons/Tanks, TMapper for Maps) at a size of 240x180 and include it, thanks.

I want this site to be complete. This won't be if I can't get all your mods

Thanks!

------------------
Random Chaos

Admin for the EliteHunters.com: Tread Marks
Member of the GROPOS mod team
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild
randomc@treadmarks.cjb.net

IP:

KingTiger
posted October 08, 2002 12:12 AM            
SPAM.
hmmm.............
I cant download anything from your site for some reson. The zips are always empty.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted October 08, 2002 12:21 AM            
What Zip program do you use?
What download program do you use?

I just DLed your tank and it seems fine...so I think its your end...

---------

The server type is Serve-U FTP Server. You can always try connecting with an FTP client too...the name and pass are encoded in each dl link.

--RC

IP:

KingTiger
posted October 08, 2002 12:24 AM            
Win Zip it what i use........ I dont know its probably efected with some scury virus that wont let me download off your site.......

IP:

Rex R
posted October 08, 2002 01:32 AM            
well offhand I notice that you only have the SSO version of my maverick( 2 variations 1 sso, 1 server/client)

IP:

Random Chaos
posted October 08, 2002 01:45 PM            
Could you send me both versions of the Maverick?

neym@alleg.edu

Thanks!

IP:

Rex R
posted October 09, 2002 01:23 AM            
sure. I'll send the non-sso ver (all 12kb, it compressed nicely) and since you already have the tother one...

well I tucked a screenie into the archive that bumped the size up a tad (15.1 kb) sent

[This message has been edited by Rex R (edited October 09, 2002).]

IP:

Random Chaos
posted October 09, 2002 09:52 AM            
Ok, I've got a ton of HW for the this week still to do. I will try to get them on late tonight, but I can't guarentee anything until Friday night.

IP: