|
Author Topic:   10/06 DDM - Modded CTF
Paranor
posted October 06, 2002 12:35 AM            
EDIT: OUR T-1 and/or 5MB line is still being worked on. NO DDM AGAIN.

REX_R - I'm confused which files we need in this thread? You have 3 of them.
http://karllois.dyndns.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=miscfiles;action=display;nu m=1031527352

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited October 06, 2002).]

IP:

Rex R
posted October 06, 2002 01:20 AM            
you need the ones with ctf in the file names. or counting from the top no.s 2 & 3. specifically dpactfpak1.zip & dpactf1a.zip HTH

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 06, 2002 06:59 PM            
Oh NO!! Our family here is going through major withdrawl. . .need TM fix now. .. more servers. . .more weapons. . .more frags (especially that one )

IP:

BamZipPow
posted October 06, 2002 07:24 PM            
What Sue?

Yer still not getting enough attention from 666? Time to get that tank suit back out again... This time you need a sticker that sez "Frag this..." :O

IP:

posted October 07, 2002 02:14 PM            
No, no, no...I don't think that is the problem...she spend too much time on the ICQ, forums, and fragging...which is very cool for me because we have the same interests...oh yeah...

IP:

Random Chaos
posted October 07, 2002 02:19 PM            
Maybe you can get Killer to hold an informal DMM instead on one of his servers. Though as I recall one of his servers (loss of 3 TM servers) is down becuase the network card in his system went dead...he replaced it with the server's until he could get a new card...

IP:

CyberCannon
posted October 07, 2002 05:48 PM            
666, I hope that is not the complete list of your interests.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 07, 2002 09:19 PM            
LOL, of course not. There is biking, cooking, hiking, baseball, soccer, massage (my personal favorite ) and many other interest. TM is just one of the plethora that keep us busy.

IP:

posted October 08, 2002 01:10 PM            
I guess this is a hint...oh...I got it...she wants massages when she is typing on ICQ...well I do that a couple times a week...got to keep her shoulder loose for typing those instant messages...

IP:

Rex R
posted October 11, 2002 01:28 AM            
yust out of curiosity, whats the status of the 'ddm' server's connection?

IP:

Paranor
posted October 11, 2002 02:45 PM            
the link is up.

the TM server is up.

but my server with the files on it are down and 30 miles away. and it will be down all weekend. where else can we get the files?

IP: