This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   new player
RangerChic
posted October 02, 2002 08:42 AM         
hello all found this board by accident but came to Treadmarks from Monster Truck Madness 2, tried the demo (think it was a demo) and liked it so much i had to go and buy the game, so its great finally to have a game where you can actually fight instead of just racing and jumping all over the place hehe, anyway its great to be here and hope to frag you all some time soon

RangerChic

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 02, 2002 08:43 AM            
Welcome

Heres some useful links to get ya started
Deathmatch Federation - click the treadmarks link

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited October 02, 2002).]

IP:

glomund
posted October 02, 2002 09:05 AM            
welcome aboard

ahhh, fresh blood...

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 02, 2002 09:09 AM            
Welcome to our domain! Damn addictive game innit? Always nice to meet new players and kick their a... I mean, frag alongside them and hope to win!

------------------

IP:

KONG
posted October 02, 2002 09:11 AM            
Howdy!

------------------
UGotDaNuke

IP:

KiLlEr
posted October 02, 2002 09:31 AM            
Ah visitors!

Stay awhile,

Stay FOREVER!!!!

BWAHAHHAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

IP:

Paranor
posted October 02, 2002 09:32 AM            
fresh meat!

Welcome.

IP:

RangerChic
posted October 02, 2002 10:00 AM         
haha thanks guys its great to be here playin the game, and im not a newbie lol i been playin single player alot too and i was on this mornin kickin butt along with DNX Matrix and some guy called mighty one he was just that too hhehehe got me good a few times lol, anyway thanks for the welcomes and ill be playin as often as i can

RangerChic

IP:

A2597
posted October 02, 2002 11:46 AM            
WELCOME!
The beers in the fridge...and the nuts are all over the board.

Cya online!
(Perhaps...last few times I got online I was cannon fodder...need to play unmodded more I guess...tanks in GROPOS handel to differently..LOL)

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

kv
posted October 02, 2002 12:07 PM            
Hi.

------------------
Don't want to join a clan with so many requirements? Join LWA. Enrolement is open. Just contact any member listed on the LWA page and check out our new forums: http://home.woh.rr.com/kvorlon/LWA.htm

IP:

CyberCannon
posted October 02, 2002 12:34 PM            
Welcome to the mayhem Ranger.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 02, 2002 02:14 PM            
Yeeah, LWA will take anyone lol sry.. j/k

"need to play unmodded more I guess...tanks in GROPOS handel to differently..LOL"-A

I know what ya mean, i suck at stock cos im always playing the bz mod offline (again tanks handle very differently)- in fact i play it more than i mod it which is crazy LOL !

Handel ? wasnt he a composer ?

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 02, 2002 02:54 PM            
Glad to see you! I hope you have learned to just close the door when you open a thread and see the latest "discussion" going awry. Not typical for this BB, just a bit heated lately. Must be the end-of-summer fever.

IP:

Rex R
posted October 02, 2002 04:01 PM            
howdy welcome to the forum. like sue said try not to judge us too harshly from the posts of some people *GLARES* at the folks who KNOW who they are. by in large we try to be friendly. we do ask that folks try to avoid; spawn fragging (during ddm's its every tank for themselves, sundays 8pm eastern), reloading the shadow, and keep your 'chats' pg rated (children do play online). beware of galloping topic drift, and lets see.... oh yes (chocoocolate pie splut) flying food. ifn you have questions ask and you'll prolly get an answers. have fun

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted October 02, 2002 05:00 PM            
Welcome to the home of fragging mayhem. Enjoy the game and the folks who play it. Nice to see another new face. Hope to see you online. Oh yes and good luck from the land-locked sailor - unless I go on a cruise - gotta love it when it is good weather or even a little rough at sea.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
U Got Da Nuke

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited October 02, 2002).]

IP:

Random Chaos
posted October 02, 2002 05:07 PM            
Hmmm - I seem not to have said Hello yet - been a busy 2 days though for me...

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 02, 2002 05:43 PM            
quote:
Hmmm - I seem not to have said Hello yet - been a busy 2 days though for me...

Say hello then!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 02, 2002 05:43 PM            
damn dial up! sorry...nt

[This message has been edited by -DNX-Ni (edited October 02, 2002).]

IP:

Karldar
posted October 02, 2002 06:28 PM            
Howdy and-in memory of Dudymas(who couldn't be here to greet you in person-sorry)-HOOWOO...

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

synack
posted October 02, 2002 06:53 PM         
hello then.

fear not. we don't bite ... hard.

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted October 02, 2002 09:56 PM            
NYAAARRRRRRRR WELCOME ABOARD

uhm....is that ranger sheek like........uhm.......a drag queen, (bad comparison i know sorry) or ranger sheik as in bloke that owns lots of oil, or ranger sheek like........or ranger chick? like...not-a-guy <=|

IP:

Random Chaos
posted October 02, 2002 11:20 PM            
LOL Ni: "Hello Then"

IP:

KingTiger
unregistered
posted October 03, 2002 12:57 AM           
aa Hi.

I dont talk much.......

IP:

RangerChic
posted October 03, 2002 03:01 AM         
grind and click, i am a lady who has a ford ranger hence the name RangerChic

RC

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 03, 2002 06:48 AM            
right...so..we got jeep chic (cos she has a jeep), now Ranger chic )hi again, and cos you have a ford). Are there any girls who own a Lada or something?

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2