|
Author Topic:   laser tanks
Paranor
posted October 01, 2002 10:17 PM            
LASER TANKS SET OF TWO 92663 COMMANDO $ 89.98
www.clevergear.com

Item 23806
It's real war with this set of detailed wireless radio control tanks. Lights flash as the "laser" cannons fire. Explosions boom and real smoke rolls out when a tank is hit. Score a direct hit and the tank loses 25% of its power. Four direct hits and it's "Game Over!" as the machine gunner ejects from his seat. Set of 2 tanks guided by wireless remote control fire at each other with infrared cannons. Tanks roll forward, backward and spin around on rubber treads as they move into position and avoid shut-down. Turrets spin 180 degrees. Four LED lights on the tank track its power status. 2 players required. For the ultimate challenge order an additional tank set allowing up to 4 players to play at one time. Tanks use 4 "AA" alkaline batteries; remotes use 3 "AA" alkaline batteries (not included). Both tanks 13" long, 4" tall.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted October 02, 2002 01:57 AM            
Kewl

Very Kewl

IP:

CyberCannon
posted October 02, 2002 12:28 PM            
I'll agree with the Kewl, but add in it's expensive.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted October 02, 2002 02:06 PM            
Not really, considering how much a typical R/C vehicle goes for. Last I remember Tamaya had an M1 tank for about $300, no radio( another $200). I think it came with 2 weak "can" electric motors, that barely was able to drive it. So you'd needed to buy better motors (about $60 bucks each). You also needed 2 electronic speed controls to control the motor speeds (about $50 a pop).

This runs a total of $720 for just one working tank.

Then you need to come up IR sensors and emitter, and a smoke generator. And don't forget a computer to keep track of hits, and about a months worth of work to put it all together.

That should put it in perspective.

(oh yeah, I forgot the batteries and battery charger)

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited October 02, 2002).]

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted October 02, 2002 02:39 PM            
all R/C vehicles should be petrol or deisel run

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted October 02, 2002 02:41 PM            
and all rc tanks have real guns........and GATRTLING CANNONS ON THE SIDE SO I CAN BUILD MY RC TANK ARMY HOOOHOHOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND DONINATE UH HU HUU UHUU H UHJHAHAHAHAHAHA

IP:

synack
posted October 02, 2002 02:56 PM         
Laddie ... you've been inhaling the diesel fumes too much.

IP: