|
Author Topic:   =DNX +Goku quote.
=DNX= Dalmatian
posted October 01, 2002 08:23 PM            
=DNX= Goku: "Have you been playing TM lately?" =DNX= Dalmatian: "Yeah, I killed that Coax guy you told me about. I think he said "Not bad for a newcomer." =DNX= Goku: "Hahaha, I get him all the time." =DNX= Dalmatian: "Yeah, I've been competing with some guy named Sailor too. He kept going after me." =DNX= Goku: "Haha, I know him. Once, I made fun of him by calling him Sailor Moon and he said "Awww you little b@#$!, don't you ever call me that! Awww gobble gobble gobble! Awww goober goober goober! Awww geeber geeber geeber!" =DNX= Dalmatian: "Hahahahaha!" (Sailor's reaction was over exadurated just to make me laugh.)

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted October 01, 2002 08:56 PM            
I would say you were right I have a tendency to go straight at or into people - just my style of play - as well as the fact that I never said that to Goku either. I could care less about being called Sailor Moon. I have never watched any of that stuff and have no reaction to it at all. But thanks for thinking about me anyway.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
U Got Da Nuke

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited October 01, 2002).]

IP:

Paranor
posted October 01, 2002 08:57 PM            
wtf is this? wtf is the point? wtf am I missing? is this trash people central? wtf?

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted October 01, 2002 08:59 PM            
Don't know the point Par, but not a big deal so don't worry about it.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
U Got Da Nuke

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 01, 2002 09:21 PM            
Just goku for u! punkid he is! lol (sorry..flame war was called off, wasn't it?) umm.. yeha..Sailor tends to make thy bee-line for thy! Tis annoying and effective, but one shall assume thy appropriate retalitionalthingy tactical maneuvre...(how'd ya spell it?) aptly and counter the onslaught!

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted October 02, 2002 08:19 AM            
This was before I knew any of you. =D What Goku said did make me laugh really hard but we both know you didn't say that. He made it up to be funny.

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted October 02, 2002 08:27 AM            
No offense intended. I thought that would put a smile on a few people's faces. It is intended to be humorous. Anybody want to get any more negative about this topic...don't.

IP:

Paranor
posted October 02, 2002 09:32 AM            
ok!
just wondering.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 02, 2002 02:17 PM            
Hmm Sailor Moon.... *oh - ok - i wont go there*.....

IP: