|
Author Topic:   Picture on DMF
Sailor
Administrator
posted September 28, 2002 08:31 PM            
MadDog Matrix: Remove the picture of me on DMF and any references to me anywhere you may deem it necessary to reference my name. Also remove the false editorializations about me immediately from your site as well as the false statement about requesting removal from DMF. You and I both know the only request I made through your website was removal of my bio and picture. Lie to the public if you like. They might even believe you for a while (until they get to know you really well) but lie to me and you show what I have suspected all along - no matter how much you claim to be the injured party you are more than likely the instigator or the liar. Now is the time to change that and clean up your act and do as originally requested - remove my picture and bio - nothing more and nothing less. Then maybe you can salvage some small part of your decency and start to rebuild it. You certainly need it no question about that.
Oh and do not come here acting hurt again. You only expand an already bad situation by attempting to claim that any of the facts are other than what you and I both know they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
U Got Da Nuke

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited September 28, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 09:03 PM            
"MadDog Matrix"

Youre off to a great start here sailor.

In your mail to me it is true that you just requested removal of bio and picture, but did I ask for the character assassination in the unmentionable ones thread ? NO and do i in fact never finish anything NO as you can plainly see.

I have done what you requested, I have also reported your removal from DMF on the news section, there is nothing derogatory about it and it will be removed in due course like all news is. When you start paying my wages or actually contributing something then fine, push me around and make demands, till then belt up. Remember when you were LYING about me not so long back ? - Slipped your mind did it ? thought so.

I always do what i promise, I always complete what I start and for those with enough patience I always prove my point.

Don't start pushing your weight at me after that drivel you wrote in the closed thread and starting this one with MadDog.

As I said in Kongs thread, If ive made an error in the editorial I will change it.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted September 28, 2002 09:31 PM            
As always you do not know the truth from a lie and still lie to make it look like you do not - lie about you - bah - when I said you did not finish those items they were not finished and your mod is still not finished. Finish them to make me look bad - you would have to have done that before I said it not when you make haste to do it afterward. You are so full of it you do not know which end is up.
If you do not like my comments then tough luck the truth hurts - quit back stabbing people to satisfy your vindictive mind.
Change the editorial - you knew it was a lie when you wrote it. No going back now and saying you will change it IF you made an error. Just move on you will do us all a favor.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
U Got Da Nuke

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 11:20 PM            
"when I said you did not finish those items they were not finished and your mod is still not finished"-Sailor
Work in progress is not the same as abandoned work.

"You are so full of it you do not know which end is up"-Sailor
And you do ? did ask for a full character assassinating critique ?

"If you do not like my comments then tough luck the truth hurts"-Sailor
Ill remember that for future news items, and "requests" thx.

"quit back stabbing people to satisfy your vindictive mind"-Sailor
Quit stabbing them in the first place to prompt a response (see reply 2 and locked thread).

"Change the editorial"-Sailor
Ya too damn slow, already done, now what was i saying about getting your facts right before you post. THINK FIRST.

"you knew it was a lie when you wrote it"-Saolir
A lie in itself.... oh but you dont lie do you NOOOo... I already explained the error and corrected it.... put the knife away.

"No going back now and saying you will change it IF you made an error. Just move on you will do us all a favor."-Sailor
I had already admitted the error and corrected it.... you have to drag this out dont you .. you getting some kind of perverted pleasure or were you bullied in the navy ?

"Just move on you will do us all a favor."-Sailor
Ive been trying to do just that, but your not making it easy are you... quit backstabbing and ill have no need to return here to defend myself. anyone one would think you like to keep me around to kick when ya feeling pissed off.

A simple email stating "you made an error please change it" would have been more than sufficient; but thats not your style is it Sailor....

Youre not a Commodore and im not your whipping boy so cut the outranking you claptrap, were all equal here; and we all have the same rights and priveledges afforded us. And i dont care for how old you are and how much experience you have in the world either. Ive been doing what i do successfully for 15 years... sure ive come across the odd rotten apple and i get a bumpy ride every so often, thats natural anyway - every company has a **** somewhere. Ive been unlucky enough to find 3 here.... I want to know why its always you 3 thats on everones backs... its never anyone else that blows this kind of small insignificant thing out of all proportion - its ALWAYS 3 main names. i dont even need to mention them.

And i think without such vindictiveness from youself and the "other 2" more people would post here...

Your horse is too high Mr Admin, if you want to smell the roses come down to earth with the rest of us mere mortals.

Theres not one single attack here ive not been able to quickly and easily explain. you may not like my site, im not asking you to use it.. but as long as the hits keep coming in ive no reason to take it down.

Im not making everyone else suffer for your comments and or actions.. ive made and paid for that one before.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 29, 2002 12:25 AM            
Request topic and all associated threads to be closed. Issue IS resolved. Further replies can serve no valid purpose or benefit to the community forum.

thx.

IP: