This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   DMF BS!
Sailor
Administrator
posted September 28, 2002 08:08 PM            
Want to have a picture of your ex friend Rixy - well here is a taste of what a back stabbing, two faced person does when you request a simple thing like remove a picture and bio.
quote:
Sailor & Kong have requested removal from the membership of the DMF... seems they have a few problems with the idea of a clan counil and the creation of a tournament ruleset designed to showcase honourable fighting skills... Oh well....

So long guys...... Clan leaders please ensure that your players list for your clan is upto date, only players listed will be allowed to take part in any DMF events...... Thanks.

Now that is utter BS. I never mentioned anything about removal from the DMF, only the removal of my picture and bio everything beyond that point is a fabrication, but at least we see how some people backstab and as I said before act like little children trying to be vindictive.
Well here is my salute to the idiots of the world like M*&^%X - Stuff your lies and your thoughts about honor because you have none now, in the past, or with your attitude at anytime in the future. Anyone with an affiliation with this guy should rethink it and find a better alternative. This kind of HONOR you do not need.
Now back to the point - I did ask for removal of my picture and bio from DMF (exactly that and nothing more). I said nothing about DMF in my request.
The editorializing from that point on is the dummies not anything related to any actions or requests on my part.
Take it for what you will, but I call this as I see it a blatant editorial attack with no basis in reality (except in someone's sick mind). As stated
quote:
So long
and good riddens - this kind of person is something this game and community will get along better without.
Oh we must not forget those smilies (for the rest of you - he deserves to be spanked by his mommy - too bad she probably forgot).

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
U Got Da Nuke

IP:

Sage
posted September 28, 2002 09:15 PM            
Sailor, and to all alike.....SHUT UP!!!!
I don't need to be hearing this stuff now when things are just starting to get better.

Matrix most likely thought that by you saying, "I want my pic and bio to be taken off", that that he thought you meant, "I am no longer a member of DMF.(I agree on this)
You didn't seem to clear on this.

You know, as an Administrator, you should know better then to post this sort of stuff on the board.

Listen if you have a problem with someone then take it somewhere else but don't bring it here.!!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 09:28 PM            
Actually on this occasion sailor dude, you are quite right, i reviewed the email as sent:

A visitor to your Web site has filled out the form located at: http://dnxworld.homestead.com/bzprotmpage.html

Multiple Line Textbox1 leave a message for the webmaster here: Please
remove my bio from the player bio page permanently -
Sailor
One Line Textbox1

-------------------------------------------------- http://www.homestead.com
Homestead(tm)

- So under these circumstances I do appologise for my action grouping you in with Mr Kong, so the complaint is upheld and fixed accordingly. However, you spout so much crap at times.... (see above).

I only retaliate, not instigate, check that out on my threads please.

Q: Who shouted first the Sailor or The Matrix.

A: The Sailor.

If you cant remember the topic IS still here /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002751-2.html

Feel free to browse your comments.

As for the rest of the trash youre spouting.... I do my damnedest for this community and all i get for it is greif from the likes of you and the unmentionable one. You think its easy ? think again. A little possitive input now and again wouldnt go amiss would it ?

Now i know youre upset in general at the moment so ill let this one slip and ignore what ive read. But before you dive on me or anyone else again, THINK FIRST.

As I've stated before theres no malice, and nobody is crying help me. I know to what youre refering, and again dont make assuptions based on things you know nothing about; both then and now.

Unless you missed it let me fill you in on a few things i do with my time:

Run my business
24/7 Callouts on broken PC's
Web Design
Photo Restoration
Im a carer
Im a taxi
Im split nine ways and up and i mod when i get the chance, its not like im retired and can devote all my time to it. I get a\n average of 2 hours a week playing time and about the same for modding, so yes things DO take along time to do, and PAID WORK always comes first, which is why updates and things are often late. I see myself working through the night to get things done and quite often fall aslep on the keyboard doing them.

Now if you ever offer to help with gathering of information, tutorials and whatever else then that would sometimes be a godsend; unfortunately im the only one doing all this - and for what... so i can get the likes of you booting me in the stomach. Is there any wonder i dont like posting here when every other thread is assaulted ?

Im human, im under pressure, and I dont eat caffine - so unless youre going to start getting pro active, back the hell off.

I do my best and I do what i can with what time I have. Now i will correct the error i made in the news and forget i ever read this thread. I havent assaulted or insulted anyone, and i havent put anything up there that either of you havent already posted here publicly.

In my mind we BOTH made an error and I say we call it quits at that. I dont care if you rattle on till doomsday here and i also dont see the point of posting such topics unkess you know full well it will drag me back in here to reply to them.

If you truely want me out of your community (and i do think you do)... then stop posting stuff you know causes me to reply.

What was i saying about "big picture" and "common sense".

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 09:31 PM            
By the way while i think on, you jumped the gun again with this little gem "This kind of HONOR you do not need"

The tournament rules havent been posted yet, so how do you even know what youre opposing or protecting when you dont even have the definition yet.

*sigh* some ppl.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted September 28, 2002 09:33 PM            
Sage - SHUT UP - and grow up.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
U Got Da Nuke

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 09:35 PM            
"Matrix most likely thought that by you saying, "I want my pic and bio to be taken off", that that he thought you meant, "I am no longer a member of DMF.(I agree on this)
You didn't seem to clear on this."-Sage.

Actualy the error WAS mine on this occastion, i simply misread it and grouped him in with kong since like tweedle dum and tweedle dummer, they follow and copy each others actions like mime artists in a mirror. And thats been noted by a great many people.

Now, about those smilies.

IP:

KONG
posted September 28, 2002 09:43 PM            
nt

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited January 02, 2005).]

IP:

KONG
posted September 28, 2002 09:46 PM            
quote:
I do my damnedest for this community and all i get for it is greif from the likes of you and the unmentionable one.

You never did anything that didn't benifit you.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted September 28, 2002 10:17 PM            
quote:
I do my best and I do what i can with what time I have. Now i will correct the error i made in the news and forget i ever read this thread. I havent assaulted or insulted anyone, and i havent put anything up there that either of you havent already posted here publicly.

Oh so I am to assume you felt it was private on your DMF site. There is a smart assumption. Your right it was already public so it is no more public here. The editorial I notice is not mentioned though. Just a side thought that you knew would get a response spiced with a hint of here is how I can get them. You are the one who mentioned honor not me - I commented on it. The locked thread well it refers to even older stuff that you posted first so do not try that tactic either. You just cannot admit anything without trying to make yourself look innocent. As you say I am not going to comment anymore on that issue. If you truly want out of the community it is called walk away. It is what one does when they need to move on. But I guess you really do not want to move on do you. Just cannot find a way to come back gracefully huh.
Oh and as usual you know it is not my community so drop the your community type statements it only enhances the truth about your editorializing things to your advantage.
You hold the cake and eat it to on the Honor issue - again you mentioned it on the DMF site with the honourable fighting skills remark - so that is my reference not what you are trying to change it to in your statement about tournament rules. You miss it all around each time.

I do accept your apology though - thanks for clearing that one up.

BYE!

------------------
U Got Da Nuke

IP:

Marmalizer
posted September 28, 2002 10:21 PM            
Seen some of you online tonight, can you not agree to disagree, and continue this with a fight in the game ( non verble ), pride and feelin's are hurt but it'd be more fun to nuke someone and then laugh as you nuke them again and again, wouldn't it? go on, pick a server.

Just a thought, besides, the servers need the action.

IP:

Marmalizer
posted September 28, 2002 10:22 PM            
Hey Marm, did you know that Iri ....

IP:

Marmalizer
posted September 28, 2002 10:22 PM            
Yea, yea, later.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 10:51 PM            
For the record, in case your cookies have not cleared yet - the text on DMF now reads :

=======
I appologise to Sailor for misreading his email request to have his details removed from the DMF, we understood this included membership when it was just bio and photo information. Kong on the other hand has staed why he wishes to leave DMF membership but doesnt want it told here, so ill leave the explanations to him - ambiguous at best but there ya have it.

Clan leaders please ensure that your players list for your clan is upto date, only players listed will be allowed to take part in any DMF events......

Watch this space for the link to the Global Tournament Guidelines soon ...... Thanks
=======

Kong, Sailor, ill address your points one by one.

"You never did anything that didn't benifit you."-Kong.
Up yours you self richeous git - open your eyes.

"You are the one who mentioned honor not me"-Sailor
Quite right a code of honour, a code of good ethics in tournament gameplay, I see nothing wrong in this and the amount of shouting that goes on about spawnfragging and the like you would think such a code would be welcomed - if you dont feel you can stick to such a code in our events, dont play them, but dont spoil it for others who are having to swallow your comments.

"You just cannot admit anything without trying to make yourself look innocent"-Sailor
Look back a couple of posts in response to Sage, and tell me what it says.

"If you truly want out of the community it is called walk away"-Sailor
I have stated such on several occasions, but still have the right to defend my position when trashed, its easy to trash somebody as soon as their back is turned. Besides if you re-read, you will find i still play and mod tha game.... i walk away from the forum to avoid exactly thins kind of "blown out of all proportion" nonsense.

"But I guess you really do not want to move on do you. Just cannot find a way to come back gracefully huh."
- Actually im in the midst of setting up 3 other federation support sites for upcomming games, so that doesnt quite ring true now does it. As for returning gracefully, you, kong and the irritating one are making that pretty difficult anyway in your attempts to save face in the shadow of your own comments.

"Oh and as usual you know it is not my community so drop the your community type statements it only enhances the truth about your editorializing things to your advantage."-Sailor
Community is what its all about... and what advantage did i gain ?

"You hold the cake and eat it to on the Honor issue"- Sailor
Thats because I run the DMF, NOT you, when the chance was offered to help setup these rules flames began, so the old saying rings true - "if ya want something doing... do it yaself". And damnit i WILL have fair gameplay for all my members irrispective if you or anyone else does or doesnt like it.

"you mentioned it on the DMF site with the honourable fighting skills remark"- Sailor
Which i just fixed and appologised, youre really not giving me time to respond are you.

"that is my reference not what you are trying to change it to in your statement about tournament rules"-Sailor
Those rules have not even been posted yet for you to be able to comment on them, we return to "jumping the gun". Its been explained many times that these simple rules or guidelines as you will - should fix not cause problems.

"I do accept your apology though - thanks for clearing that one up."-Sailor
You're welcome.

"Boy, you got right froggy since they took that page down. Or did they?"-Kong
Yes they did.... and if you want one to try out, just let me know, and ill show you how it feels. The balls in your court... just keep pushing.

IP:

KONG
posted September 28, 2002 10:57 PM            
"and if you want one to try out, just let me know, and ill show you how it feels. The balls in your court... just keep pushing."

pushing what? I asked you to remove my pic and name from your site! as usual you have turned it into something else. Are you insane? did you not get enough of this crap yet? How hard is it to just do what I ask?

And now that you have publicly threatened me, do what you will... I told you before that I don't play those games.

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited September 28, 2002).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted September 28, 2002 11:38 PM            
Sage, will you lay off a bit? Whats with the Matrix BodyGuard thing? Before *YOU* jump to your own defensive conclusions let the guy post for crying out loud :P

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 29, 2002 12:06 AM            
Kong your pic HAS been removed..... you need not reply further - coax i AM trying to answer, defend and stop this one all at the same time.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 29, 2002 12:15 AM            
Was editing my message and it got erased. New message would of read "nt".

[This message has been edited by coax (edited September 29, 2002).]

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted September 29, 2002 08:26 AM            
"a tanarus wee will go ...a tanarus we will go...EEE OOO MAA DAAA DEEOO a tanarus we will go"

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted September 29, 2002 09:51 AM            
Man... Jay and Silent Bob have a lot of good theories... one of them being if you lot weren't on opposite sides of the atlantic, or so far away from each others' coasts and not behind the safety net (pardon the pun) that is a few wires, a harddrive and a monitor, you lot'd b best fricking friends playing a game!

Coommmmuuunniicaaaattiooonnnnn... it's a nice word...fairly long but sorta popular amongst the reasonablites!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 29, 2002 09:54 AM            
Jay & Silent Bob - Top film im sat down righjt now watching the star Wars Ep2 DVD Region 1.

And im so happy that its only a few wires, and i get far less hastle and far more enjoyment

IP:

Paranor
posted September 29, 2002 10:11 AM            
lol G&C

Episode II on DVD? EH?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 29, 2002 12:58 PM            
ya, 2 landed in my lap this morning, so one is going on ebay the other im keeping for myself. the menu's are great ! the film plays reflected in the water outside the clone army facility !

Since i pretty much figure ill get shouted at as a fake cos its not out yet, heres a pic to keep ya happy.. - Use the force stretch out with your feelings....
( and yes, that is a sony pvm cube series trinitron 30 inch monitor ) $2000 retail im lead to believe, and yes i run windows and tm on it too cool huh. Most ppl think its a tv, lol - how wrong they are, theres no tuner on it for starters, just direct input in the form of several dedicated connections at the back fun fun fun.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited September 29, 2002).]

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted September 29, 2002 04:30 PM            
Thank you for removing the picture and clearing up the issue. This issue is now closed as far as I am concerned.

------------------
U Got Da Nuke

IP:

Paranor
posted September 29, 2002 11:13 PM            
what is a trinitron cube?

i've got a trinitron monitor for the puter. don't know what a cube is.

but for the more important question - is EII released already over der hey?

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 30, 2002 12:02 AM            
I have a feeling I know how he might have gotten it.

Search this BBS for posts from about 1.5-2 years ago with the term Star Wars in it. I'm too lazy to do it myself

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2