|
Author Topic:   I Hate you all!!!!!!!!!!
Sage
posted September 25, 2002 05:32 PM            
Made ya looks. Haha

But seriously, whats next for tm?

Also, I have some really important non-tm related subjets to discuss with you all.

When you guys were younger, what was High like for you?

IP:

KiLlEr
posted September 25, 2002 06:00 PM            
dunno never took drugs ")

got drunk though, but that dosn't count as a high. (or does it?)

It was usually, disorienting, followed by a prayer by the proceline shrine, if I over did it

But hey, I was young

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited September 25, 2002).]

IP:

Paranor
posted September 25, 2002 06:10 PM            
I never got high. Got drunk though.

IP:

coaxs
posted September 25, 2002 06:20 PM            
I hope you mean High School?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 25, 2002 07:17 PM            
*waits to find out which kind of "high" he means before I spill my guts out

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted September 25, 2002 08:51 PM            
Well... ya only young once! AM still...wait...umm... yeah so Secondary was ok! lol

IP:

Sage
posted September 25, 2002 09:24 PM            
Yeah High School, lol

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 25, 2002 10:34 PM            
*looks at Sage*

*points*

IMMATURE!

IP:

glomund
posted September 26, 2002 07:46 AM            
*phhhhhhhht*...*yep*...high school <cough> sucked...

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted September 26, 2002 08:40 AM            
it sucked , but the partys were memorable

never got bullied cos everyone was smaller than me..woohoo
but I wasnt the bully

IP:

Paranor
posted September 26, 2002 09:00 AM            
All I can say about high school is to enjoy it RESPONSIBLY because after high school comes RL!

IP:

CyberCannon
posted September 26, 2002 07:03 PM            
Weeeeeeeeellllllllllll I was one of the loners, so my HS experience was fairly calm.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 26, 2002 10:55 PM            
Okay, so now that I know it is High School that we are talking about, I can answer with a *cough, cough* true answer.
My high school was big. About 1000 students per level. Very racially mixed. About 35% white, 35% black, and 30% "other". Lots of cliques. The Jocks, the cheerleaders, the smart ones, the losers, the dopers. . . and each had an area to hang out in. I didn't like the idea of being so exclusive, but it was hard to "break in" to the other groups. I tended to eat lunch/hang out with the group on the steps of the community theater (which was part of the high school campus) so I was around the performance people, though I was not a singer, actor, nor musician. It was just where most of my friends were. School was tough. You didn't hang out on the third floor alone, not unless you wanted your watch/calculator/stuff stolen from you. I don't think I EVER used the restroom at school. For the same reasons, plus that is where everyone who smoked (anything) hung out. I was pretty smart (A average), but I did cut class from time to time. I can't even remember what I did during the cut classes. When I did cut, I wrote my own excuses (from my "Dad"). When I was really sick, those excuses came from my mom, so I didn't have to worry about having to replicate her handwriting. I didn't do drugs in high school , nor did I party too much (parents were too restrictive for me to get into much trouble), nor did I have sex yet. I waited on that till I could deal with the whole birth control issue without being too embarrassed to deal with it. I did sports and had a job after school working about 20 hours a week, so I didn't have a lot of free time to muck up too badly either.
If you have any more specific questions, I would be more than willing to answer. I just don't know what you are looking for.
Edit note: I had spelled muck incorrectly

[This message has been edited by Blue n Gold Sue (edited September 26, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Blue n Gold Sue (edited September 28, 2002).]

IP:

Neo
posted September 26, 2002 11:31 PM            
RL after high school? Not if you go to college.

IP:

coaxs
posted September 27, 2002 12:42 AM            
Freshman to Junior was fine. I don't remember much of senior year though.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

wolfman
posted September 27, 2002 12:25 PM            
High School overall sucked lol Had it's good times though. Be true to yourself and try to be open/tolerant of other points of views. Enjoy while you can.
{RL after High School - yes you can go there while in college - took full course load plus, full time job, and Military Service in the Reserve or Guard - we used to laugh at the profs when they said "Wait till real life" Just an observation. }

IP:

posted September 27, 2002 01:13 PM            
Susan...you cut class...OH MY ALLAH...the things you find out online...
High school for me was OK...I got bullied...stuck with crappy teachers...avoided the cafateria...played baseball...ruled the handball courts for a day... went to a learning disability classes...it turned out that I was a freshman with the vocalubary skills of a 4th grader...yes, you guessed it...I went to grade school when they were not teaching phonics...it was the learn by reading method...thus I had to memeorize all my words...could not sound out a new word at all...But it got straighten out later... But honestly...you cut class...wow...I did not know that I was married to an outlaw...LOL

EDit note: she did not do drugs...and I still need to learn who to type phonics

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited September 27, 2002).]

IP:

CyberCannon
posted September 27, 2002 02:17 PM            
666, most schools still don't use phonics, though that is changing.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted September 27, 2002 07:01 PM            
Yey again, Guys lets try not to make comments such as

quote:

I Hate you all!!!!!!!!!!

even in joking? pfft it all... I think we've seen enough made ya look threads lol. Erm Sage, why would you want to know what a "high" feels like? Come on ya'll... be responsible.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 27, 2002 07:05 PM            
David, David, David. . .I did NOT do drugs. I think that learning disability still exists, dear. NO DRUGS. Not even alcohol.
I did drink a bit in college, but to excess only ONCE. The porceline throne is something I did not like praying to. My former husband did use substances, and thus I was "exposed" but I was not a user. You know that already. No secrets.

IP:

AoDwingsofdeath
posted September 28, 2002 02:28 PM         
hmmm high school...well lets see what i can remember is that i was the class troublemaker lol. always got into trouble for laughing and giggling and just generally being bad. no one bullied me in school unless they wanted the crap beat out of them lol, i didnt cut classes, didnt drink in high school (that was in elementary i did that), didnt do drugs, didnt have a lot of friends because my family was military so we moved around alot never had the time to make friends hehe, but as they say...cherish what little you have, and i did just that. didnt have any boyfriends in school either lol go figure. i would say high school just plain SUCKED! lol

Ban Sach

IP: