|
Author Topic:   Fairness 4 all
Marmalizer
posted September 25, 2002 01:42 PM            
Coxi-cola man! com'on, com'on, com'on, this is gettin' to be a habit!

You let Irritable have his rant and tantrum with every one who disagrees with 'im, even let 'im besmirch anyone who dared to find anythin' humourous in the satirical tale I found in "The book of home truths and how it sometimes and more often than not hurts" and thought fitted the thread neatly, and then just 'cos he suggests closin' the thread to end all the nastiness, you give no-one the chance to respond!, AGAIN!

Now I know you mean well and are tryin' to do whats right, but that's just not on mate!
You can't let someone run down nearly every post after mine and then when he's satified, cut everyone else off, ok, ok, so you might say that I had a good go and made my point but the following cryin' and bleatin' and stampin' of feet was ridiculous! If he'd bothered lookin' properly up his flammin' sleeve, he'd have known the real meaning of analogy. Where the hell does he get the stupid and wild comparisons he makes to some quite obvious posts about his behaviour? His paraniod obsession with Neo-Nazis is to say the least sickenin', so everyone who disagrees with him is a Nazi?
And him dumpin' me in with that prat Cludo was deliberate! just so he could make the nazi comments at all the rest of us.

Now you've been an administrator for quite awhile now, you already know who the hell that Cludo was, you know damn well he's nothing to do with me.

The decent thing to do would be to unlock that thread out of simple fairness to others, after all, did'nt he say :-

"I'll give you the last word. If you agree then you get exactly one more reply to take a swipe at me. Say anything you will in this thread."

"I'll give you the last word to tell whatever lies you like and I won't respond."

I mean, He's doing exactly the things he was concerned that the CC might do, in that it would force their views on all of us, He's tellin' me I work for god knows who and that I make a good Dr Goebbels, and that everyone who argrees with me or even laughs with me are nazis, What the hell is wrong with the guy?

As far as I'm concerned, if he removes every reference to me being linked to that F*$%&in' idiot he's got a soft spot for and any reference to his obsession to Nazis I'll let it ride, otherwise I'll make the same reference to him being Cludo and him being a Nazi in every post I make from now on! And he has the gall to ask peeps not to mention or refer to his name any Blahdy Blar Blar Blar.....

I noticed Failor agreed with Irritable, great! shows that there is a wide range of opinions still flyin' around this BB, like he says:-

"I support Irascible in what he says about his detractors. One need only read, comprehend, understand and they would see that he states correct information that should help to enlighten ones perspective of the discussion, but when ones purpose is to "have it your way" there is no perspective to be made available through a reply that is only meant to hurt. It is one thing to provide facts it is quite another to attempt to find ways to be vindictive, but blood is more fun than a thank-you so life goes on. Sad - sad - sad."

In my best Irritable voice.......
"As far as the racist comment goes... mate... that was more to show Marm what sort of company his laughing ones keep - not so much a purposeful indictment of you. Like I've said of Guido, I never cared that he was a racist. I only cared when he shared his filth openly."

Marm again....
Notice that? did ya? how he calmly drops Cludo in my company of laughing ones, and thus make me out to be a nazi? Thus makin' the subject change, thus makin' people pointin' out his behaviour drop it and then defend themselves against his ramblin's.
Is that statin' correct information that should help to enlighten ones perspective of the discussion?

More Irritable......
"Marm's parody is real close. He just twisted a few facts. That's all it takes to make it a lie and propaganda. My hat's off to him. Considering who he's working for, he would have made an excellent Dr. Goebbels."

Marm.
Hey, do don't think.... nar couldn't.... no..... he couldn't have meant that to hurt, surley, he couldn't been vindictive there, surley, I mean, that was just a snatch of his last couple o' posts.

Twisted bl**Dy facts? what BL**DY facts? there were no facts, what the hell is twisted?

He gives as good as he gets and in FACT he gives more than he gets, he's no different to the people he's slaggin' off and you know it, he does exactly the same as they do but can handle it less, are you tryin' to tell me that people have an opinion of him that they just clutched out of thin air?

Com'on Coxi, you used to be fair!

PS.
Wow! I've just noticed that, that tale was just one of a collection of tales, it was actually taken from part one of the first book in a triolgy!

IP:

Marmalizer
posted September 25, 2002 02:16 PM            
You mean you didn't know that Irritable was Cludo and that Cludo was Irritable? and that they used to argue with each other to throw everyone of the scent? yea, I mean, Marm, all they have to do is say that you're Cludo in any thread you've posted in and you're a Nazi! Oh, yeah Marm, Irritable's a right Nazi sympathizer!

There ya go!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 25, 2002 02:20 PM            
I'll address the comments that you wrote to me.

just 'cos he suggests closin' the thread to end all the nastiness, you give no-one the chance to respond!, AGAIN!
Read the thread again, others asked for it to be closed as well. Since the major people arguing in that thread were both Ras and Matrix and they both agreed to close it, I'm not seeing a problem. Plus, I was the author of the thread and have priority over when I decide the thread deviated way past original intent and drifted into anarchy and should be closed.

The decent thing to do would be to unlock that thread out of simple fairness to others, after all, did'nt he say
Sorry can't unlock on this version of the UBB. If it makes you feel better you got last word with him anyways right now.

Com'on Coxi, you used to be fair!
I'm not deleting this thread so your views are still being expressed. Thats fair isn't it. :P

Now my turn.

I already said in the thread twice to stop the bickering and move it off the forums. I'm not sure why this request can't be followed. It's highly disruptive to the TM community and it is highly unproductive. Continuation of this stupid topic further sinks us all into further stupidity.

For someone who has professed his dislike for the forum and wanting to see LDA delete it, I'm surprise you even care.
"the best helpin' hand they could give it will be to dump this flammin' forum and start a new one and remove all evidence that this place ever existed'

Please everyone go about your daily TM business, I'll have to wait until Marm addresses me again so we can continue this pointless argument. Also, I donít need anyone defending me or defending Marm, lets not make this thread grow more than it has to.

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted September 25, 2002 02:26 PM            
Doe`s seem like favouritism. I get home from work to find all this stuff written, Some about me, And the thread is closed.
One thing ira if i may, The word evil, It doe`s not belong in that thread!! I do not see any evil, nor have i ever seen any in any thread.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 25, 2002 02:34 PM            
Bonzo, Again it was I that authored the thread and get overall authority when I want it closed. This freedom is given to everyone. Any thread you author can be closed upon your request. Also, please understand that the Admins can't be around all the time, and some threads are allowed to grow not because we agree with them, but simply because we have Real Life to deal with too. It's written in the disclaimer when you registered for this board, feel free to re-read it again.

HmmmÖ Iíll reiterate this ďAlso, I donít need anyone defending me or defending Marm, lets not make this thread grow more than it has to.Ē

Iíll assume thatís Bonzoís last word on the subject. If not, please e-mail Ras and keep it off the forum.

I understand how individuals like to argue in front of the court of public opinion, but continuation of this last debate should be left for ICQ or e-mail, whichever you feel more secure about.

Although I did not start this flame war, nor was I involved when it grew, I will make sure it ends with me.

[This message has been edited by coax (edited September 25, 2002).]

IP:

Marmalizer
posted September 25, 2002 03:29 PM            
What argument, I had absolutely no argument with you!

I'll end this myself,

Yep you're right but It's still not fair, it would never have been locked if he had made the same accusations to you, without havin' the chance to reply. Not fair, but not your fault, never said it was. CLOSED.

Didn't know you couldn't unlock it, fair enough. Not interested in havin' the last word. CLOSED?.

Yep that's fair enough ( glad you put that smiley there or I would have thought we were lucky to have our post remain untouched when we're up against? the admins ). CLOSED

Yep you're right, I sunk to his level, but if I'm not allowed to defend myself, fair enough. CLOSED

I don't know why you deemed it right to class this as an argument with you, as there isn't any favouritism here is there? but please when tryin' to make your arguments don't quote me out of context. That was in direct reference to the thread that caused all your troubles and to TM2 bein' a success.

But I will repeat :-

As far as I'm concerned, if he removes every reference to me being linked to that F*$%&in' idiot he's got a soft spot for and any reference to his obsession to Nazis I'll let it ride, otherwise I'll make the same reference to him being Cludo and him being a Nazi in every post I make from now on!

IP:

Marmalizer
posted September 25, 2002 03:29 PM            
You mean you didn't know that Irritable was Cludo and that Cludo was Irritable? and that they used to argue with each other to throw everyone of the scent? yea, I mean, Marm, all they have to do is say that you're Cludo in any thread you've posted in and you're a Nazi! Oh, yeah Marm, Irritable's a right Nazi sympathizer!

There ya go!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 25, 2002 03:38 PM            
Thanyou Marm, I'm glad this can end here.

One last comment on this though, "Yep you're right but It's still not fair, it would never have been locked if he had made the same accusations to you"
The termination of that thread was more important to me than individuals getting their last quip on Ras. Plus there was no gurantee it would end with one last quip, at least this way I can stay right on top of it.

[This message has been edited by coax (edited September 25, 2002).]

IP: