|
Author Topic:   Hut
Bonzo Dog
posted September 25, 2002 11:42 AM            
Recieved an e mail from my good m8 Hut saying that his network works badly and that he will be disconnected on the 30th september. He will be sadly missed.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted September 25, 2002 01:47 PM            
Agreed, I liked him even though he was normally fragging me.

IP:

Marmalizer
posted September 25, 2002 01:50 PM            
Yea, Hut was always online, one tough cookie, good luck mate, hope you make it back!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted September 25, 2002 04:19 PM            
Wellfare and night good HUT! SLeep loosely! hehe! An ode to HUT! Sorry to see him go tho! he won't b back at all?

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted September 26, 2002 08:37 AM            
hell be bak =)

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted September 26, 2002 11:15 AM            
Hut reckon`s the operating cost`s in Poland are the most exspensive in the world and he will no longer be able to afford it. : (

IP:

Karldar
posted September 26, 2002 11:30 PM            
Damnit, money is the root of all evil-lol. Mebbe we could start up an international "Save Hut's Internet Connection" fund or somethin'....

IP:

coaxs
posted September 27, 2002 12:48 AM            
I doubt that. I'm sure Antarctica is much more expensive.

Money is not the root of all evil, the lack of money is the root of all evil. If not that, then women come in at a close second. That damn girl logic, must remember to be more careful.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Rex R
posted September 27, 2002 01:27 AM            
I believe the line reads; the love of money is the root of all evil...

IP:

HUT
posted September 27, 2002 03:18 AM            
Hi,
How are you? I hope you all right?
I will be connected by modem 56K, but I will haven't play by modem, he works very big laging. I will be reading on LDA's board, and Paranor's Kong's board, =DNX= place, DNX Matriks board.
Don't mess up with TM's Server, LOL. When I will return in future into the game, I will frag you with double strength.
Bonzo Dog! if you will not respond to my e-mails I will wreck your tank so many times that you will forget how it is to drive good one.
I don't know word "Bummer" You write me, which one has meaning this word?
Take Care all.
Regards HUT.

Ps. Sadly is me but I hope that all will be all right in futures. I am happy to be a part the TM's team.

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted September 27, 2002 11:19 AM            
HAAAAAAAA LOL you wrecked my tank so many time`s i`m getting used to it. I will mail you about the bummer thingy.

IP:

Robo Jaws
posted September 27, 2002 03:07 PM            
The Robo Servers will miss you zipping a round the landscape fraging all who dare cross you path

------------------
TM Tank drivers licence applied for

[This message has been edited by Robo Jaws (edited September 27, 2002).]

IP: