|
Author Topic:   Remove from DMF
KONG
posted September 25, 2002 08:25 AM            
quote:
Kong, no problem.... will that include AOD's membership ? plz let me know - thx.

You may not want to play with honour, but im sure others in AOD may make that choice on their own as you have made yours. ** AND NO THATS NOT A CRITICISM **

As you well know, I do not speak for AoD. You know who does, since you are friends with them. I asked that "MY" membership in DMF and any other references to "Kong" be removed from your site. Including my Bio, email address, etc...

If you visit AoD website you will see that they already have a code that we follow.

If the Aod Founders have a problem with me not being a member of the DMF, I am sure they will let me know.

Thank you for your assistance.

OOps, forgot the smilie

------------------
UGotDaNuke

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited September 25, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 25, 2002 10:29 AM            
Like I said, no problem....

Just out of curiosity, would that code include no spawnfragging ? if so then you just removed yourself from something you already abide by....

And they wonder why i get confused :\

Please direct any additional requests TO MY EMAIL, since this farce is over i see no reason hanging around to be trampled on again.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited September 25, 2002).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted September 25, 2002 11:55 PM            
how does being on the DMF give one Honor?

IP:

KONG
posted September 28, 2002 12:27 PM            
Seemed like a reasonable request??

This is why people give you so much trouble Matrix...

Now you truly show your snotty, vindictive nature.

Please remove anything to do with me from your website!

thank you

PS- Nobody thinks your little joke is funny, and it only shows why PPL wont get involved with you.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 01:37 PM            
Ive removed you as per request.... the news is there so that in future DMF events you wont have to explain why youre not taking part... its not a joke at all. its factual, if i am innacurate plz advise and i will change it. In fact in the name of acuracy ive let you listed as a member of your clan just as i have left sailor listed under bwl, BUT theres a note next to the name (NOT DMF)... this is to make perfectly clear the situation, if you find something shameful in that im truly sorry for ya.

The ho-hum basicly is because i dont feel affected by your choice in any way... theres nothing vindictive about reporting happenings, tho i note how fast you roger my neck over this and not a single "thx for making a prize logo for my win"- too hard that.

The news is unbiased, its available here on the forum as well as the DMF so i dont see the problem. You chose to make it public.

As with everything else news moves on and it will be replaced soon anyway. Theres no grudges here man, ppl come and go as they see fit.... but with sheedo gone (seemingly) ban sach without her tm cd and you not in DMF anymore theres only killer from AOD to participate in anything.

And I would announce comings and going as easily from both sides without bias. so you dont like having to stick to rules for a competition or tournament, well sorry cos they all have em ! and DMF is no exception.

If my short editorial is inaccurate let me know im happy to change it, cant be fairer than that.

By the way, nice smile up there, almost comes across as sarcasm dont it. Generally you've done me favours in the past for which ive been very grateful, the same has been both ways....

Look on the bright said, in any (read: if ever any) events you wont or shouldnt have to explain why ya aint playing, looks crass now but that saves u hastle in the long run.

Ta-Ta.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited September 28, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 01:39 PM            
Hey i just noticed

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 01:40 PM            

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 01:41 PM            

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 01:41 PM            

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 01:45 PM            
YESSSSS !!!!! POST NUMBER 2500 !!!!!

W I K I D !

Sorry, felt I had to have that moment of distracton

You can go back to your topic title now.

btw, for the record, i have news on the bwl site, i dont care for, but hey live with it.

NEWS is a funny old thing..... same news, only the names ever change.

IP:

AoDwingsofdeath
posted September 28, 2002 02:37 PM         
it is kewl kong i understand, and i have my tm cd but im not gonna play until i get a faster connection hopefully in the next couple months, unless you guys would be willing to put up with my lag that is,but kong if you wanna depart from the DMF thats fine, we dont have a problem with that, you have your reasons and that is understood, no worries

p.s. just so ya know, sheedo has returned

Ban Sach

IP:

KONG
posted September 28, 2002 03:03 PM            
I will ask you one more time:

Please remove anything to do with me from your websites.

thank you

IP:

KONG
posted September 28, 2002 10:30 PM            
quote:
As with everything else news moves on and it will be replaced soon anyway. Theres no grudges here man, ppl come and go as they see fit.... but with sheedo gone (seemingly) ban sach without her tm cd and you not in DMF anymore theres only killer from AOD to participate in anything.

Participate in what? Was there some kind of mad rush to participate at the DMF? You have been cryin for two years that no one uses the DMF site. Do you think that is going to change anytime soon now that people know you wont honor a simple request? And to think I asked other people to put their pics on your site.. What was I thinking?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2002 11:02 PM            
Actually if you check you will see i HAVE honoured your request; as i honour all requests.

Ive havent meen moaning at all for 2 years about ppl not using the site - 15 thousand hits tells me they have - participation and interaction is what i was striving for.

Keep pushing....

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 29, 2002 12:20 AM            
Youre quite right coax... i made a simple mistake and i made a simple fix and appology FOR that mistake, bus as usual it has to be blown up beyond all proportion. I walked away from the Ras thing.. Im walking away from this - let them bitch whine and moan its not like they ever "did anything" to help so hey they may as well try and tear it down.

This could have been fixed by a simple, quiet un-notoiced email BUT NO LATS MAKE A TV SHOW OUT OF IT !

Congrats guys - i feel sorry for your next victim - ...... me ? im off to the hospital to get these knife wounds healed and my shoulders re-aligned.

the only way DMF was ever going to be a success was with community involvement - that has never happened, all i can do is provide the site and activities - it is in essence what YOU make it. Sailor tells me "its failed, never seen a successful event yet"- thx for that remark, its quite true - ya know why NOBODY EVER ENTERS THEM !

So what i do - make stuff out if thin air or pick 3 winners from 2 entries.

Its clear that i cannot ever report news without someone being offended to the point of writing to Oprah about it.. so from here on in ill be setting dmf up as a simple tm resource... use it, abuse it - up to you.. im going where a real community of active participant actually gives a damn.

And since ive stated this b4 (4 those who didnt read it 1st time round) If you dont stab me, flame me, cuss me or otherwise bring me or dmf or dnx into bad light then i have no reason to post.... hell its cos of ppl like "these 3 names im told i cannot utter as its deemed offensive" that i do loose interest in such things....

FYI BZ Mod Will have its own dedicated community AND federation site.... take part if you want to.

So once again i do the only thing i can - leave these 2/3 players to mumble and figure out whos next; sure wont be this cookie.

I consider this ridiculous topic and incident CLOSED tho im sure in true S/K fashion one of them will simply HAVE to have the LAST WORD.

Request to admin for locking of all related topics - thx.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 29, 2002 12:26 AM            
Sorry for deleting the post, I didn't think anyone had time to read it and respond. A calmer head lets you rethink what you would say, and teaches you to stay out when it's not you direct business.

IP: