|
Author Topic:   go to hell (NOT what you think)
A2597
posted September 23, 2002 03:39 PM            
sounds bad, I know, but trust me, its worth it.

1: goto google.com
2: WITH QUOTATIONS enter "go to hell"
3: click "I'm Feeling Lucky"

Wait! thats not all!

go back, and do a regular search rather then the lucky button, see what the first six responces are.

now, unless you have seen this before, I bet you wernt expecting that were you?

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 23, 2002 03:53 PM            
LOL. For those of you not wanting to check it out, I will tell you the search results, but first you will have to decide you want to see the answer.
so scroll down, if you want to know.
The corporations in the top six were Microsoft and Disney! LOL!!

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 23, 2002 07:21 PM            
You forgot AOL, Sue

IP:

A2597
posted September 23, 2002 10:47 PM            
and CNN.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

Karldar
posted September 23, 2002 11:29 PM            
Funny stuff, A25, but why does the "I'm Feeling Lucky" option take you straight to MS's website? Just curious...and too lazy to figure it out lol.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted September 24, 2002 07:42 AM            
That's pretty surreal, man! Sweet though! maybe it's some hidden small print stuck in there by a disgruntled employee, just for kicks!

I'm wondering though, about why the Uni of NC's there though. Was thinking about oging there for a year too last year.

IP: