|
Author Topic:   Entities, all, non, you're, but not necesarily in that order.
Marmalizer
posted September 22, 2002 07:04 PM            
What the 'ell went wrong 'ere then?
Last time I looked in 'ere there was some talk of an idea to set up a rep from each of your gangs to lay down some conditions so that peeps could act quickly and stamp out any racism and other unwanted cr@p, and not have them associated with their gangs and even try to get them kicked from the forums!
On commin' back I see you argue over want you think might be or what could 'appen, and then 'ave a stab at your own gangs and say they're to flammin' blame for layin' down their law without one thing bein' disscussed!!!!!!! ( oooo, what about all the non-gang members, well I'm one and 'bout three more of us, glad to see we're thought of! ) and all by people who I never see on the servers and I'm on there for a few hours most nights!

Well 'eres one for ya! PARANOIA! stuff that in ya pipe and discuss it!

And yer right about droping the council thing 'cos you ain't got a chance of organizin' a punch up in a .. er .. punch-up-ery! Best stick to scratchin' each other's eyes out, eh? but always with that little smiley eh? there ya go.

How 'bout talkin' it over with yer gangs and see if you can make some attempt to actually play a game or two of an evenin'? and as for your worries over the commin' of TM2 forget it! 'cos the people who come won't be wantin' to make a nice cozy place on the forums for ya, they'll be 'ere to play the game, and it's you lot that won't get the look in! Sheesh, the arrogance!

If LDA want Treadmarks 2 to be a success, the best helpin' hand they could give it will be to dump this flammin' forum and start a new one and remove all evidence that this place ever existed, and well you all flammin know it too! and then you can tell everyone what a big name you were and how you used to post all the time, and how important you really are! and how you used to pick at each other with absolute assiduity no matter how small or harmless the comment 'cos after all, it was all you had to do with your time!

Well I'm the Marmalizer!, I play the game, and I'm Treadmarks! you're the typists!, I have rights over all of you!
AND if you don't like it, you know where you can find me!

er

no,

you obviously don't remember how to get there, well all you have to do is click on mutiplayer ...................

IP:

Marmalizer
posted September 22, 2002 07:08 PM            
Crikey Marm, you can't 'alf wax lyrical when you want.

IP:

synack
posted September 22, 2002 07:36 PM         
word.

IP:

Irascible
posted September 22, 2002 08:33 PM            
LOL!

So...

English was a second language for you?

IP:

Marmalizer
posted September 22, 2002 09:02 PM            
Whoooaa! slapstick! 'ows 'bout that Marm?

IP:

Marmalizer
posted September 22, 2002 09:03 PM            
Yea but he missed the "absolute assiduity no matter how small or harmless the comment " reference

nar wot I mean Marm!

IP:

A2597
posted September 23, 2002 09:55 AM            
Wow...

you droped off all the sylables that the people around me do...

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted September 23, 2002 11:17 AM            
O.K Marm We`ll make you an Honourary member of the D.O.G clan...........Should cheer him up a bit.

IP: