|
Author Topic:   naming conventions(player)
Rex R
posted September 22, 2002 02:48 AM            
so should we adopt a standard for player names? at the moment we have clan tags in front of the name, and we have them at the end (fortunatly none in the middle, yet). question. where should we have them? does it make a difference if you're playing in a 'team/clan' event, or just for fun?

(we now return you to your regular cc argu/\/\/\discussion)

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 22, 2002 02:50 AM            
its always been up to each individual clan - that was decided a LONG time back...no reason to change it.

IP:

Irascible
posted September 22, 2002 04:18 AM            
All the clans have their letters in front of the player name, right? It seems to be that way when you look at the pics:

http://karllois.dyndns.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=tmddm;action=display;num=1032202903

I think the only time it's not that way is when they're in a rebellious mood... or playing under an alias... which I wouldn't know anything about.

IP:

Rex R
posted September 22, 2002 05:21 AM            
ya I know I just got tired of all the _____talk about the cc, so I thought I'ld try to throw a spanner in the works (grav boot in the warp drive)

IP:

Sage
posted September 22, 2002 09:37 AM            
Actually, not all of my players have ZE in front of there names. When I play, I usually don't. I know that their in my clan and they should know that their in my clan so theirs need for it really. For instance, John B. is in my clan, and I don't believe he has ZE in the front. I like it that way actually. Anyone could be a ZE'er, and I don't have to post their bios on the board, which makes it real secrete. Hehehehahahaha.

IP:

Irascible
posted September 22, 2002 12:08 PM            
Yeah, I feel ya Rex. However, there are some excellent spam threads going on these days that you should contribute to. You've got Ant's "Artificially Sweetened Thanksgiving" Thread. There's RC's "Appreciate My Work, Damn It!" thread. And of course, my favorite, Ras's "I'm Maintaining Coax's Silly Little Website Because He Refused To Do It. So Go Look At The Freaking Thing." Thread.

(Come on RC, Ant, Coax. I'm just kidding around. Well, actually... I'm just kidding with RC and Coax. )

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited September 22, 2002).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted September 22, 2002 03:53 PM            
ROFL! Edited the post to say not joking about ants? eh hehehe *adds some more sweetener*

IP: