|
Author Topic:   The D.O.G.s are heading places - and they can go there for all I care!!!
Irascible
posted September 20, 2002 02:53 AM            
LOOKING FOR TROUBLE?!?! Well, it ain't here. Made you look. LOL!
I figured that would get more looks than an uninspiring "Clan War Ladder updated."

To be specific: the last two clan war stats have been posted. The D.O.G.s are in second place now. And of course, BWL maintains its rightful place at first :
http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/cw.html

IP:

Paranor
posted September 20, 2002 08:07 AM            
lol - you made me look!

congrats to DOG for taking two rounds.

Ras, can you add a column for totals for games 1, 2 and 3, etc.? It would be nice to see how much each clan won by.

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited September 20, 2002).]

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 20, 2002 03:50 PM            
Or divide by number of players for each clan, so we can see a per member stat. When the dogs are out in force against only one playing member, well that just skews things a bit.
I won't forget to say "Please" either

IP:

Irascible
posted September 20, 2002 08:25 PM            
Come on guys. Which do you want?
A) A website that is kept up to date on a timely basis.
B) Or a website with all sorts of intersting stats that take so much time to calculate that the "updater" begins to hate doing it and quits.

I say Par should start a statistics thread in his TM section and everybody can (since we all know statistics can be skewed) donate their own analysis proving that they were the real winners. No one would really ever lose a clan war again!

IP:

Karldar
posted September 20, 2002 10:37 PM            
Ah, yes "Lies, damn lies, and statistics." LOL

IP:

Paranor
posted September 21, 2002 12:25 AM            
i'm just too lazy to add up the scores.

------------------
-How's it going bugalugs? I know bugger all and I'm buggered. So bugger off.
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and D.O.G.-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, schedule and other here!

IP:

Irascible
posted September 22, 2002 01:33 AM            
Just for the record guys:

Pisano and Max were not counted towards anyone's clan frag counts in the last clan war. They didn't have clan letters in front of their names. Didn't Max join DNX or something? If he did and routine procedure says that having the letters doesn't matter, then let me know. Interestingly enough, if Max is DNX that would put DNX at a tie for highest frags in the third round - with only the lower death count giving BWL the edge.

And for the last DDM, Bob and Smiley placed but weren't color coded for any clan. I saw on one of ZE's webpages Smiley listed as a member. Is that current or out of date information?

I'm just making sure. None of the above would change anything of importance. I just have to keep up the appearances of being strictly non-partisan when it comes maintaining that website (cause I am) because on most other things I'm definitely not non-partisan. Forgive the double negative.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited September 22, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted September 22, 2002 03:15 AM            
The skill ladder is updated now too:
http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/skill.html

King John and Cobra seem to have a "thing" going on. I'm not quite sure what it is. You'll have to ask them. Too much yellow lately.

IP:

Paranor
posted September 22, 2002 10:42 AM            
oh gee - what a surprise, your name is everywhere.

------------------
-How's it going bugalugs? I know bugger all and I'm buggered. So bugger off.
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and D.O.G.-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, schedule and other here!

IP: