|
Author Topic:   OK, TIME OUT....
A2597
posted September 13, 2002 11:45 PM            
alllllrighty, I have been kinda busy with collage/work/modding, but I've just noticed things have gotton kinda tence around here in the clan area....

now, I'm not certain of the causes, most likly all are stupid ones anyway. anyway, whatI HAVE noticed is that a bunch of people that once got together online to have fun playing a game are now yelling at eachother, backbiting, bickering, and otherwise acting like 4 year olds with a larger vocabulary.

guys, As I said before, I don't know whats going on, and frankly, I'm not certain if I want to. But you guys used to all get along pretty good, and now your not. so here is what I want you peps to do.

1: calm down
2: concider other peoples views
3: respect eathother
4: find a time and get together via ICQ, a forum or SOMETHING, and talk TALK, not argue, out a solution.
5: hug and make up.
6: get yourselves in a tank and have a fragfest.

OK?

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

Irascible
posted September 14, 2002 12:17 AM            
Dude,

What the heck are you talking about? "Things" are not tense. Matrix and I did the two step for a while. A flame war between two members is not what I'd call a "bunch of people" - nor do we compromise "things". Or was there something more that I missed? If it seems that things are tense, it's only because the board is slow so our "two step" has made up an unnecessarily large percentage of the activity.

Since I know you have no clue what the heck was going on... and you're doing your Rodney King impersonation with the upmost sincerity... I'll forget the comparison to a four year old with stupid causes. If your goal is to help solve a problem then you should figure out what the problem is first. If your goal is to do a Mary Poppins impersonation, good job.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited September 14, 2002).]

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 14, 2002 02:50 AM            
Hey, I like Mary Poppins!

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 14, 2002 10:32 AM            
*slaps A2597 just for the fun of it*

*pulls out Aardvark Branding Iron and Brands A2597*

*runs*

IP:

A2597
posted September 14, 2002 03:54 PM            
I felt like things were tence because I've been getting mails from some people, seeing some people arguing, others getting kinda mad...

I duuno, just kinda thought things were getting out of hand. Glad to hear things are hunky dori.

oh, and RC.... http://b5-blender.com/render/millionraindrops.jpg

Shadow Planet Killer....right atcha

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted September 17, 2002 06:45 PM            
that pic is reely nice

whats it for? just for eye candy purposes?

IP:

A2597
posted September 18, 2002 09:34 AM            
righty o.
and to make a point to RC...
you'll see an incredibly toned down shadow planet killer in the GROPOS mod, but the real one turns a planet into an unlivably hunk of rock. (Read: a few million thermo-nuclear warheads spread over the entire surface of the planet...owch)

oh, and another piccy. http://www.b5-blender.com/render/longroad.jpg

------------------

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted September 18, 2002 11:46 AM            
quote:
that pic is reely nice
whats it for? just for eye candy purposes?

=|

IP:

A2597
posted September 18, 2002 02:38 PM            
note the "righty o"
meaning yes.

------------------

IP:

ARAGON
posted September 19, 2002 10:39 PM            
Pardon me for this stupid question: what is GROPOS?

IP:

Vlad
posted September 19, 2002 11:06 PM            
Babylon 5 based mod for Treadmarks.

IP:

Karldar
posted September 20, 2002 05:16 PM            
GROundPOunderS, I think.

IP: