Author Topic:   September 11- 2002
HUT
posted September 11, 2002 01:32 PM            
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 11, 2002 03:36 PM            
Yeah man...I was scared something might happen today but it looks like all is ok.

IP:

=DNX=killa
posted September 11, 2002 05:33 PM            
my school wouldn t shut up about it sorry i am not tring to be mean or anything butt they really take it to the limit.i mean i hate the people who did this to and feel sorry for there familes as well butt you can only go on about it for a good 4-5 hours before you get sick of hearing it.

IP:

synack
posted September 11, 2002 05:50 PM         
I took the day off from work today, and spent a lot of time thinking about my best friend of 22 years, Joe DeLuca, who was among the 40 heroes who died on United flight 93 fighting back against the terrorists, making sure that this aircraft did not reach its intended target, probably either the White House or the Capitol building in Washington D.C.

A year hasn't diminished the deep pain and sadness I feel, not just for my loss, but for all who lost family and friends, and for a nation and a world that has forever been profoundly changed.

Keep it real, friends. There are no guarantees in this life.

I miss you Joe.

IP:

A2597
posted September 11, 2002 08:39 PM            

God Bless America

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

Paranor
posted September 12, 2002 12:52 AM            
the debates on the radio was should we:

1) mourn
2) be happy that we've rediscovered ourselves (family, life, patriotism, etc.)
3) get ourselves pissed off again

The majority was #3. Stoke ourselves up and remember what happened to us and never forget from that sense.

IP:

Niimaur
posted September 12, 2002 06:08 AM         
There are some fine words here that must encompass the feelings of a lot of people not directly involved, myself included. I offer them without comment.

The specific lines I refer to are not obvious to find. The best way is to go to the bottom (<End> ) then <Ctrl_F> or <Edit><Find (on This Page)>, set Direction <Up> and search for cdm. Then read until you get to Watty:
(Sorry if the site's a bit odd, don't worry about it.)

------------------

Niimaur aka Nim - Dwarf

[This message has been edited by Niimaur (edited September 12, 2002).]

IP: