|
Author Topic:   file hosting
AoDwingsofdeath
posted September 11, 2002 03:07 AM         
hey if anyone has anything that they want hosted please send it to me and i will gladly host it on the AoD website, get with on email or aim or icq or yahoo or msn LOL i got em all lol anyway soon i will be hosting map packs for TM and Battlezone as well as Counter Strike so if ya all have somethin ya wanna get to other peeps so they have it then lemme know

Ban Sach

Email-BanSach@wingsofdeath.com
icq-5311912
msn-BaldEagle1974@hotmail.com
yahoo-Wonderjava
aim-DukesDixie

IP:

Paranor
posted September 11, 2002 09:13 AM            
Does your clan (AOD) play BF1942? I thought I saw your insignia once.

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited September 11, 2002).]

IP:

AoDwingsofdeath
posted September 11, 2002 09:16 AM         
well we may not have a chapter going in it but that dont mean we dont play it...i dont know of anyone who is however

Ban Sach

IP:

glomund
posted September 11, 2002 12:57 PM            
i have been trawling about looking to see if anyone wants to use "TeamSpeak v1.5.0.6", and a few were interested.

however, they are stuck with dialups and hotmailboxes. perhaps you could help...

IP:

AoDwingsofdeath
posted September 11, 2002 06:13 PM         
sure ill host it for ya send me the file either over messenger or email

Ban Sach

IP:

glomund
posted September 11, 2002 10:17 PM            
i will do so by the end of the week, then i may need your help to spread the word.

the program that i was speaking of was teamspeak, and it works great. various servers can be hosted easily by different people, and as such, there can be different teams " ". also different rooms on one fast server... i will either send the files to you, or tell you where they can be gotte.

i can't really tell how to set up the server, but it is doable. also, the server and client progs are two differnt versions, and i have only used client to this point.

thanks

IP:

Paranor
posted September 12, 2002 12:49 AM            
Kong has played around with that and we've done it before in TM. Kong, do you remember why it was sporatic?

------------------
-How's it going bugalugs? I know bugger all and I'm buggered. So bugger off.
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and D.O.G.-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, schedule and other here!

IP:

KONG
posted September 12, 2002 12:54 AM            
We tried teamsound. The problem was that it does not work with all sound cards and it is a biatch to set it up with no-name sound cards. And actually I feel kinda like a space cadet sitting here wearing headphones

I believe it was tried about a year and a half ago as well, same results.

IP: