old dogs never die we just smell that way

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 10, 2002 04:54 PM            
???

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 10, 2002 05:27 PM            
Odd.... but this is my 2p worth... sorry to pablo jon queen and cap, my ispo disconned me at the 2hr limit and i couldnt redial back in..... busy night for them i guess.

look forward to anolther great game soon will team with you guys again - u know how to do it

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 11, 2002 02:07 AM            
Thank you Capt-n-Jack. For those of you who are confused. I played today on LDA during the day. Jon (GA#3_Jon) was home from school sick (he WILL be going to school tomorrow He is driving me crazy and he is well enough to play all day ). I had finally gotten the Shadow. I had only ONE health left, but several good shots left with Chaos. I went to the nearest red dot, which happened to be Capt-N-Jack. I spawn fragged him. I was still alive, but my weapon was used up. I picked up an old weapon that was lying around, but it didn't have much ammo. I was busy dumping and running with it, only to have Capt-N-Jack spawn in front of me. He got nailed for a second time. Being that I don't care for spawn fragging myself, and that I had publicly thanked Rex_R for being a gentleman about it, I felt I owed Capt-N-Jack an apology. I was typing one out in Chat during the game when my game froze up. Had to reboot (twice). When I got back into the game, the game had just ended. I wasn't sure if the Capt heard/read my apology. I then had to go do lunch duty for my demanding "ill" child.
Matrix, it was fun to play with you, too. I had never seen you on line before and thought that you were just a myth. Thanks for the tips. I appreciate it

IP:

Rex R
posted September 11, 2002 02:44 AM            
we forgive you...it was the dark side that made you do it

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 11, 2002 03:34 AM            
a myth .. i like that almost a compliment (see beginning of lord of the rings dvd).

myth turns to legend

IP:

Cap-N-Jack
unregistered
posted September 11, 2002 06:40 AM           
i got it. you just left befor i counld reply.
(i can only type around 30 word a hour.) lol
i enjoyed the game . looking forward to the next one.
i'm on in the AM most of the time (PST)

IP: